T Nation

Deleted for unwanted

deleted for unwanted

good job. you look like you gained lots of muscle. and you are not fat I have seen way worse fat gains on this site,
so what are you lift poundages? bench press, curl, and squat

[quote]xenomorph8472 wrote:
Hahahaha seriously 3.3? Ouch. This was natural in 18 months…anyone care to guess what I can expect from my first cycle of Test E 600 I’m starting next week? [/quote]
This just sounds like a bad idea

Hahahaha seriously 3.3? Ouch. This was natural in 18 months…anyone care to guess what I can expect from my first cycle of Test E 600 I’m starting next week? [/quote]

So I’ve heard the first cycle is the one you get the most response from, not that I know too much about the pharma side but I’ve heard it recommended that you learn to grow and grow all you can first to reach the upper limit of your genetic potential before you do your first cycle. That’d be my advice, train train train and learn to eat right for your body type and make the most of your genetic potential and learning ability that you can before you go to the next ‘easy fix.’

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:

So I’ve heard the first cycle is the one you get the most response from, not that I know too much about the pharma side but I’ve heard it recommended that you learn to grow and grow all you can first to reach the upper limit of your genetic potential before you do your first cycle. That’d be my advice, train train train and learn to eat right for your body type and make the most of your genetic potential and learning ability that you can before you go to the next ‘easy fix.’[/quote]

So in other words, train for 10 years, then cycle? Or accomplish in 1-2 years what would have taken those 10 years, and then grow beyond that? Okay…

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:

So I’ve heard the first cycle is the one you get the most response from, not that I know too much about the pharma side but I’ve heard it recommended that you learn to grow and grow all you can first to reach the upper limit of your genetic potential before you do your first cycle. That’d be my advice, train train train and learn to eat right for your body type and make the most of your genetic potential and learning ability that you can before you go to the next ‘easy fix.’[/quote]

So in other words, train for 10 years, then cycle? Or accomplish in 1-2 years what would have taken those 10 years, and then grow beyond that? Okay…[/quote]
Your training and nutrition is what’s got you at your current state. Get those in line before you think about a cycle. You are nowhere near your natural potential

[quote]pwolves17 wrote:

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:

So in other words, train for 10 years, then cycle? Or accomplish in 1-2 years what would have taken those 10 years, and then grow beyond that? Okay…[/quote]
Your training and nutrition is what’s got you at your current state. Get those in line before you think about a cycle. You are nowhere near your natural potential[/quote]
You will feel better having earned it the hard way than to just take the easy route.

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:

[quote]pwolves17 wrote:

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:

Your training and nutrition is what’s got you at your current state. Get those in line before you think about a cycle. You are nowhere near your natural potential[/quote]
You will feel better having earned it the hard way than to just take the easy route.[/quote]

Steroids are not the “easy route.”

That may be OP’s reason for wanting to use, but if thats the case he will have a pretty humbling experience im sure.

Actually, its at 3.0 right now…

In 18 months you made beginner gains, blew up to 20+ percent BF and are still relatively small considering how soft and short you are at 5’9".

Theres good work here, but dont go overestimating it. Best to keep a humble head about you or you will be sorely disappointed when you attempty to lean out to a legitimate 10%

I don’t see anything wrong with doing a cycle after a couple years training. Whether you’ll ‘feel better’ about going the natural or assisted route is subjective, and entirely up to you. But echoing what others have said, you gotta get your nutrition and training better.

You’ve got a 3 rating because you look shitty. That picture of you in the black shorts doesn’t look like a guy who necessarily even works out. Don’t hate the messengers here, you are what you are. I’m surprised you would expect any better. Your ‘bulk’ phase was poorly executed. You could have gotten the same gains without getting fat in that period of time.

Good luck with whatever path you take.