Delete

[quote]sloh wrote:
Thanks!

I will certainly stick with a 8 week cycle.

For those of you who have used test prop, is it still beneficial to frontload test prop since the release time is faster?[/quote]

Yeah…but people typically don’t.

Great Progress you have made Sloh, can’t wait to see where you can take it from here.

Water weight is from both coming off a diet AND starting a testosterone cycle.

Nothing to worry about.

And youre trying to get bigger, no? 30 pounds isnt a ridiculous amount considering you added 12 pounds in 2 weeks, with far less than half of that being muscle tissue.

Im sorry, but Im not seeing what the issue is regarding the water weight. Care to elaborate?

Delete

[quote]sloh wrote:
Okay, thanks for the response. Yeah, I am definitely using this cycle to put on mass. It just takes away from definition and is a bit discouraging since I just dieted down. I was a tad worried b/c I’ve read that people put on around 15-20 lbs their first cycle, and I was already at 12 lbs after the first 2 weeks. I rarely see 30-40 lbs and just wanted some reassurance that I wasn’t eating myself into piling on a bunch of fat by putting on weight this quick.

But yeah, I understand now, thanks![/quote]

15-20 pounds for people who havent just finished a serious fat loss diet.

Youd have added water weight coming off that diet, regardless of drug use. Dont sweat it. Use waist measurement as a guide. Id even back off on weighing yourself unless you think gains are stalling. Use the mirror, youre advanced enough to know the difference between fat and muscle.

Insane water retention is not universal imo. I’ve been on 750mg Test E/week and 60mg dbol and I didn’t experience the so called water head. The adex will prevent a good portion of the water retention.

A nice body to start cycling with! Congrats!

Edit: about the HCG, use 250iu 2 or 3 times a week. It is still estrogen so using 1000+iu at the end of your cycle could cause estrogen related gyno. From what I’ve read Adex will not counter this, because Adex prevents arometase and does nothing against the estrogen you inject with HCG. Nolvadex will handle any issues you could encounter.

I use 250iu 3 times a week and I’m fine with it.

[quote]Dahollow wrote:
Insane water retention is not universal imo. I’ve been on 750mg Test E/week and 60mg dbol and I didn’t experience the so called water head. The adex will prevent a good portion of the water retention.

Edit: about the HCG, use 250iu 2 or 3 times a week. It is still estrogen so using 1000+iu at the end of your cycle could cause estrogen related gyno. From what I’ve read Adex will not counter this, because Adex prevents arometase and does nothing against the estrogen you inject with HCG. Nolvadex will handle any issues you could encounter.

I use 250iu 3 times a week and I’m fine with it. [/quote]

HCG is not estrogen.

It can increase estrogen by increasing testosterone, leading to aromatization

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Dahollow wrote:

I use 250iu 3 times a week and I’m fine with it. [/quote]

HCG is not estrogen.

It can increase estrogen by increasing testosterone, leading to aromatization[/quote]

I can not disagree with you Bonez (but you’re right about it not being estrogen). There is a discussion between AI or SERM to counter HCG induced gyno.

There is a study that claims increase in E2 through testicular aromatase, but I lack the scientific background to know if this is different from regular aromatase by enzymes (e.g. by using Testosterone).

Greets

[quote]sloh wrote:
Hey guys,

Here’s a pic at the end of my diet. Anyways, was wondering if I could get some advice. I started my cycle 2 weeks ago…today marks 2 weeks and 1 day.

I’m a little concerned as to the weight gain I’ve been experiencing. I finished dieting down at 148 lbs, and am already up to 160.8 lbs in these 2 weeks.

I started off with Adex EOD at .5 mg but have now bumped it up to Adex ED .5 mg. Again, I’m on test E 500mg/wk, split into pinning 250mg on Tues and Sat.

Diet is clean as can be. 350g protein/240g carbs/130g fat. I’ve smoothed out quite a bit over the past 2 weeks as you can probably imagine but it doesn’t feel like fat. When I pinch lower abdominals, there really isn’t anything to pinch and right underneath the skin feels like water (ripples). Face has bloated up considerably over the last 2 weeks when I had a gaunt face at my leanest.

I might also add that I’ve noticed ever since I started juicing, the difference in the amount of water I hold at night compared to morning is a lot more drastic than when I was a natty.

I guess I am more prone to putting on water, but I did hear that test does that to you. Any suggestions? Is this normal? I’m concerned that if the weight keeps coming on like this, I’m going to end up with like 30-40 lbs at the end of my cycle.

Next cycle, I’m definitely going to lower the test down to maybe 150-200 mg/wk and add an anabolic in there. What would you guys recommend? Mast…Tren?[/quote]

you may not want to cut down on test that much. in looking at the range of common doses (200-500+), 300 or 400 mg/wk seem to be the most beneficial. by this i mean that 300-400mg/wk elicit the most benefits(protein synthesis, increases in strength and ffm) with the fewest side effects (blood pressure, acne, cholesterol etc)

as for the hcg, its not advisable to take more than 250iu in a day. taking too much hcg can desensitize your leydig cells and cause permanent damage. rather than taking 500iu twice a week its better to take 200-250iu 3 or more times a week and because you use slin pins it isnt such a big deal to stick yourself 2 or 3 times a week.

one last thought is to incorporate and oral of some sort. i usually start with an oral like winny or dbol 2 weeks before my injections and run them until the real stuff kicks in. it might look like this:
weeks 1-6 dbol
weeks 3-13 test and EQ)