Delete Account/Threads as They are a Old & I Don't Want to be On the Site

Holy shit! Some of his topics made the Funniest Threads thread. Golden.

rangerfan, we hardly knew thee.

I say ignore it all and never log in again.

On any moderately popular internet forum, thereā€™s always going to be those few people who comment on everything and take it all too seriously. Sure they will make fun of you for raising this concern you have today, but who cares? Take solace in the fact that they are the ones with no lives while you are moving on with yours. You donā€™t have a problemā€¦the full time forum posters do.

1 Like

Live & Own that shit broā€¦tell these guys ā€œYou damn right I like muscular women. Women who dress me up like a baby and put me in a headlock. No Ive never kissed one- But every day Im out beatin the streets lookin for my ā€˜Connieā€™ Coleman. And Im damn proud of itā€ You will get further by owning shit than you will running from it.

2 Likes

This is messed up. He said he no longer wants to be on the site and youā€™re forcing him to stay here. I wish a way existed where you didnā€™t have to visit a site but alas it is controlled by mods.

Nobody is forcing this guy to stay - has he even been on this site in the past 12 months outside of this thread?

If he didnā€™t post again heā€™d just be an idiot for the ages instead of making himself topical again.

That was my sarcastic pointā€¦

1 Like

You know that part in Catā€™s Eye, where James Woods hires the company to help him stop smoking, then they surveil him 24/7 and apply bodily harm whenever he tries to light up?

Itā€™s kinda like that. Anyone who goes 36 hours without posting gets a visit from a couple of jacked muscleheads with a pair of pliers, a blowtorch, and a grapefruit.

4 Likes