Deadlifts
Back Squats
Front Squats
Hack Squats
Leg Presses
1-Leg Split Squats
Leg Extensons
Leg Machine Curls
DC Calves Routine(Only thing that makes my calves grow)

Wait? in one workout? It’s kinda hard to believe. You virtually destroy your lower back during the first three excersises. They’re punishing even on separate workouts, but all together?

Lol, hard to believe it may be, but I do it, and it IS taxing. I neglected to mention that its a 2 minute rest between most sets.
[/quote]

It IS also counterproductive.

“HIT” as in HIIT? Or…?

[quote]doubleh wrote:
“HIT” as in HIIT? Or…?[/quote]

High Intensity Training, its just a dif tempo - 3141

Yeah, I’m usually sore the day after and EXTREMELY sore the day after that.

Soreness usually takes me 12-24 hours to kick in.

Since I was recently totally sedentary, it’s always way worse when working a muscle group for the first time ever. Soreness hasn’t been too bad otherwise, even when switching exercises (correction: when I started squatting, my glutes were sore for about 4 weeks straight).

I only get delayed onset muscle soreness after having a fap-a-thon, it usually really sticks me in my right arm. Since I am right arm dominate, I try to tough it out, but the longer I go the harder it is. I get de-sensitized, you know. But sometimes after doing fatigue sets before the work sets, I gotta let the left arm take over you know man. Just give the right one a break, but usually it’s to late and the next day my right bicep will be a total pain in my ass. I just know the pump will be worth it, it is every singe time. It’s like coming, every flex. I can’t help myself.

• Brother

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
I’m not sure what you are confused about. The fact that you didn’t experience immediate soreness? It’s called delayed onset muscle soreness for that very reason.[/quote]

Best reply lol

I never have soreness the morning after the day i train. it usually sneeks up on me through the day… Today… I the 2nd day after Chest ha and i cant move

I appreciate all the replies, but I basically wanted to know two things:

1)Why it happens(not soreness, but the delay itself)
2)Where it happens for you the most(body part)

Please don’t post if you’re gonna say something like “Why are you surprised you’re sore dumbass” , because I didn’t ask that.

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:
I appreciate all the replies, but I basically wanted to know two things:

1)Why it happens(not soreness, but the delay itself)
2)Where it happens for you the most(body part)

Please don’t post if you’re gonna say something like “Why are you surprised you’re sore dumbass” , because I didn’t ask that. [/quote]

I don’t think your first question was clearly asked in the first post, which is why I never addressed it. In any event, I have no idea =)

As for the second: everywhere, except shoulders (almost never in my medial head) and sometimes biceps, depending on what exercises i’m doing.