T Nation

Deja Vu

Anyone read any good books on this? Im pretty interested in this subject and would be interested to see some other t-peoples opinions on it, or some recommended books on the subject.

…?

one last try…

I without a doubt believe it exists.

I feel bad and compelled to reply.

Haven’t read any books on Deja Vu, but have you tried looking on Amazon?

Anyone read any good books on this? Im pretty interested in this subject and would be interested to see some other t-peoples opinions on it, or some recommended books on the subject.

Hey cool if you arrange it just right, you can look at 3 of Split’s avatar at once! Natural Nate’s havin a foursome!!!1

I think I’ve seen this thread somewhere before…

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
Hey cool if you arrange it just right, you can look at 3 of Split’s avatar at once! Natural Nate’s havin a foursome!!!1[/quote]

I was doing the same this with your avatar! Wait…No I wasn’t.

i hate you nate, but love you at the same time for keeping this thread alive

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
Hey cool if you arrange it just right, you can look at 3 of Split’s avatar at once! Natural Nate’s havin a foursome!!!1

I was doing the same this with your avatar! Wait…No I wasn’t.[/quote]

It’s the 'stache isn’t it?

[quote]Split wrote:
i hate you nate, but love you at the same time for keeping this thread alive[/quote]

I have a similar love/hate relationship with Canadian Gyrating Blondey.

Rumor has it that it’s a sign they’re changing the Matrix. That’s all I’m saying . . .

From what I understand, the current explanation from those who research and study deja vu and similar memory-related phenomena (neurologists and cognitive psychologists)is that the experience of deja vu occurs as a result of an anomoly in your body’s memory acquisition process.

What happens is this - the sensory information you are perceiving bypasses your short term memory center and is improperly directed to your long term memory center, providing you with the false impression that the present experience has already occurred to you in the past. In other words, a glitch in the brain matrix.