Defy Approved Me for TRT After Seeing Labs, But Should They Have?

I’ve notice it’s difficult to get bioidentical hormones prescribed whether it’s thyroid or testosterone, but it’s very easy to get drugs prescribe that tend to have horrible side effects, some permanente.

The fact is bioidentical hormones prevents and treats many disease, the sick care system isn’t in the business of preventing disease, it’s the in business of allowing disease to strike because it opens up billing codes doctors can now bill insurance and therefore profit from your disease.

The sick care system needs to be burned to the ground, we need preventive health and that’s exactly what the OP received. He got a much better deal than any sick care doctors could have provided.

I agree with everything you said here. I also appreciate your frustration and what seems like over the top hatred for doctors. I think it is misplaced.

They are doing what they were taught. They honestly believe in what they are doing. When they recommend treatment it is because they believe it is in your best interest. Go to a surgeon, he/she certainly believes in their skills, has seen outcomes from their work, and that is why they do what they do.

When it come to health, they are reactive, not proactive. Most doctors, honestly, are not very happy with what they do. Kind of sad.

If I had your numbers I would not start TRT esp at 28 years old.

1 Like