DeFranco's Upper 6 + Limber 11

I’m about to start these two routines, but I’m not sure about timing. Should I do both every day, alternating, every other day, or any other option?

What is the difference between limber 11 and agile 8?

not to be a smart ass but if you’d watch the videos on the You toobz where defranco demonstrates BOTH of these you’d easily see the slight differences then decide which one you want to do.

spoiler alert… one has 8 exercises and the other has 11. It’s really that simple.

ok, and how about the timing?

I do the limber 11 before every workout, helps with my absolutely SHIT flexibility… The upper routine i’m not too familiar with, I usually just roll my upper back and stretch my shoulders.

Limber 11 in the PM
Simple 6 in the AM

Limber 11 before lower body work
Simple 6 before upper

Give it 6 months.

[quote]tsantos wrote:
Limber 11 in the PM
Simple 6 in the AM

Limber 11 before lower body work
Simple 6 before upper

Give it 6 months.[/quote]

you mean 3 sessions a day?

I’ll do them both (or actually agile 8 and upper 6) once a day. Usually before training, and on off days when I have time (usually at the evening). The have helped me, but I think that I could do even more.

3 times a day is something JW recommends.

I do these both as well. Usually before lifting and sometimes on off days.

As time goes on you will pick up which drills work for you best, and so you can modify your own routine. And I know this does not make sense, but I have found the more I do these mobility drills, the less I need to do them.

tweet