Defranco's Strong Ws4sb

You cant not be blown away by the strong documentary, and it reinforced my decision to start using ws4sbIII as my first real lifting template.

My only question is that it seems there is alot more lifting and different types of lifts going on at defranco’s than the basic ws4sbIII template. I’ve made decent progress with ws4sb and i would like to encorporate some of this other strength methods.

does anyone know the splits he uses for some of his advanced training? from the documentary i know saturday is tire flips and some strength work, but other than that i dont know the max effort lift days etc.

tire flips and such are GPP.

ME lifts are pretty much the same in the list on the ws4sb templates…

I dunno what else you may be looking for?

I have nothing proper to say.

So I’m just point out that double negative is baaad.

[quote]TattoosNLifting wrote:
[/quote]
Dude, if that is your ink, that is some sick and tight sh*t. /hijack

[quote]TattoosNLifting wrote:
You cant not be blown away by the strong documentary, and it reinforced my decision to start using ws4sbIII as my first real lifting template.

My only question is that it seems there is alot more lifting and different types of lifts going on at defranco’s than the basic ws4sbIII template. I’ve made decent progress with ws4sb and i would like to encorporate some of this other strength methods.

does anyone know the splits he uses for some of his advanced training? from the documentary i know saturday is tire flips and some strength work, but other than that i dont know the max effort lift days etc.[/quote]

they post some of there advance athletes lifts on eliteFTS

Here is mike guadangos training week from a few months ago:
http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=83478&tid=

[quote]undesired08 wrote:
TattoosNLifting wrote:

[/quote]

x2
I just showed everyone here in the office. Either way, it’s one bad ass tattoo.

[quote]twistacannon15 wrote:

they post some of there advance athletes lifts on eliteFTS

Here is mike guadangos training week from a few months ago:
http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=83478&tid=
[/quote]

Thats exactly what i was looking for thanks. btw I’ll post some more sick tattoo pics sooner or later

[quote]patrickk wrote:
undesired08 wrote:
TattoosNLifting wrote:

x2
I just showed everyone here in the office. Either way, it’s one bad ass tattoo.[/quote]

Dude, I thought that was a photoshop and I was like “That’s the coolest photoshop idea ever”… and then I blew the image up and figured out it was a real tat. The. most. badass. tat. ever.

Agreed x3 - awesome tattoo (lol I had to blow up the image myself to make sure it wasn’t a PS)

No way is that a real tattoo. Great idea for one though.

If it IS real then that is some fine work.