Defranco's New Program - Coming Soon

Defranco’s new program “Built Like a Badass” dropping November 10th. I’m a big fan of Defranco. Looking forward to this program. I’ll be purchasing it and putting it into action in January sometime when I’m done with my current program. Anybody interested should google defrancos “strong” movie. The whole video is available on the google video search. Its the one thats like 56 mins.

I think that this is going to be an extremely effective program for pretty much anyone who wants to gain strength, lose fat, etc. I trust Defranco fully and believe that this will not let anyone down.

Hey HelmetMJC any chance you can throw up a link to the google videos copy of Strong?

[quote]Taff85 wrote:
Hey HeletMJC any chance you can throw up a link to the google videos copy of Strong?[/quote]One that isn’t a torrent. Having a little trouble finding one that isn’t.

I have the movie on my desktop. I forgot where I got it from.

But that program looks like its gonna be bad ass! I think i’m going to have to buy it. :]

damn, i wastched the full movie like a month or so ago on google vids. it looks like its been taken down since then. bad for us, good for Defranco, seeing as he has a business to run

There is a thread on this already.

Check this post from elitefts ( see below ) it gives you a little incite into the program.

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=107342&tid=144

So, did anyone buy it yet that is in this thread?

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[/quote]

I dont want to shit on Defranco’s work…

The program isn’t too differant from his other WSFSB’s stuff. It isn’t a body building or powerlifting routine.

I’ve done Day 1 and 2 of week 1 and day 1 was a little tougher then I expeected but Day 2 was a walk in the park.

[quote]Valor wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

I dont want to shit on Defranco’s work…

The program isn’t too differant from his other WSFSB’s stuff. It isn’t a body building or powerlifting routine.

I’ve done Day 1 and 2 of week 1 and day 1 was a little tougher then I expeected but Day 2 was a walk in the park.[/quote]

Yet he’s charging (to me) quite a bit for the program. I thought it was going to be for free. I’m sure the program will work for most people.