DeFranco Documentary Out Yet?

Is it out yet? Does anyone know? I keep watching the trailers but I can’t seem to recall teh release being announced.

As far as I know, No it isn’t, when asked he awalys just says that it will be out soon, lol.

the previews make it seem soooo badass, im definitely going to get it when it does release, i would think he would announce when it is released on the ask joe section of his site

I am getting a free copy when I go to his seminar in December. I’ll let you know how it is.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I am getting a free copy when I go to his seminar in December. I’ll let you know how it is.[/quote]

Damn, I want to go to that seminar, but I live in London.

[quote]Bloobird wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:
I am getting a free copy when I go to his seminar in December. I’ll let you know how it is.

Damn, I want to go to that seminar, but I live in London. [/quote]

It sold out in 1 hour. I was lucky to get in.

EDIT: It just hit me how crazy this is, but they sold $10,000 worth of seminar in under an hour. That’s a helluva online presence.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Bloobird wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:

Damn, I want to go to that seminar, but I live in London.

It sold out in 1 hour. I was lucky to get in.

EDIT: It just hit me how crazy this is, but they sold $10,000 worth of seminar in under an hour. That’s a helluva online presence.[/quote]

they are the best in the world