DeflateGate: What About the One Inflated Ball and Gostkowski?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
I think what’s going on in ATL is worse than some underinflated balls, yet I’ve heard very little by way of outrage.[/quote]

It was brought up on NFL radio the other day and the caller hit the nail right on the head when he said something to the effect of, “It’s because Atlanta only won 5 games…”

That is one area I do agree with Beans on. A solid 50%+ of this whole thing is because the Patriots are perpetual winners. [/quote]

I’m going much higher than 50%, but yeah, X3.

That said, while I do think pumping in crowd noise is worse on the “omg they cheated” scale… I Don’t care if they did, lol. I just don’t expect sports teams or players to play fair. [/quote]

Negative.

The Patriots already were caught cheating.

Now, they are going to get caught again cheating. I agree it’s a stupid fucking cheat, and obviously they would have won that game regardless. So, why the fuck would you knowingly break the rules for the second time especially on something so weak.

This is strike 2 for this current organization. That is why it’s such a big deal.

When the investigation is finished and it is proven that they knowing cheated, they will get their punishment and told if they cheat one more time, they will no longer be the New England Patriots they will be the England Patriots.

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
I think what’s going on in ATL is worse than some underinflated balls, yet I’ve heard very little by way of outrage.[/quote]

It was brought up on NFL radio the other day and the caller hit the nail right on the head when he said something to the effect of, “It’s because Atlanta only won 5 games…”

That is one area I do agree with Beans on. A solid 50%+ of this whole thing is because the Patriots are perpetual winners. [/quote]

I’m going much higher than 50%, but yeah, X3.

That said, while I do think pumping in crowd noise is worse on the “omg they cheated” scale… I Don’t care if they did, lol. I just don’t expect sports teams or players to play fair. [/quote]

Negative.

The Patriots already were caught cheating.

Now, they are going to get caught again cheating. I agree it’s a stupid fucking cheat, and obviously they would have won that game regardless. So, why the fuck would you knowingly break the rules for the second time especially on something so weak.

This is strike 2 for this current organization. That is why it’s such a big deal.

When the investigation is finished and it is proven that they knowing cheated, they will get their punishment and told if they cheat one more time, they will no longer be the New England Patriots they will be the England Patriots.[/quote]

You’re being fucking retarded, sorry, but you are.

Spygate? Oh, you mean standing in the wrong section of the stadium a couple weeks after EVERYONE IN THE LEAGUE had to stop doing THE SAME FUCKING THING? Do you even remotely know the fact pattern of spygate? Nope.

Also, why don’t you take a fucking second to list team level fines, by organization. Then when you’re done kissing my ass about “this is the second time they got caught cheating” when OTHER CLUBS GET CAUGHT ALL THE FUCKING TIME…

YOu have no fucking clue what you’re talking about. You are a ridiculous homer that hates the pats because you envy their success.

“negative”

lmao… Dude your head is far up your ass it’s popping back up as a head again.

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2014/08/26/report-nfl-fines-seahawks-300000-takes-away-two-offseason-practices-for-violating-offseason-non-contact-rules/

Looks like the Hawks are at one… They must be cheaters now too?

Oooppss add 10% of the leagues PED violations as of 2013 lol and they are just as “bad” as the pats.

Fuck envy is an ugly thing.

haha. The team you say I am a homer fan of is the Dallas Cowboys. The Patriots have had a nice run. But, lets not get all cocky over there. Y’all are just now getting close to our level of success as a franchise in Superbowl wins. Understand your teams position in this whole thing.

My Team is America’s Team

Your team, America thinks of as cheaters.

Fucking PEDs dude? Really, you’re bringing up PEDs as cheating? Fucking give me a break with that kindergarten bullshit

[quote]mbdix wrote:
But, lets not get all cocky over there. [/quote]

What? The cowboys haven’t seen a superbowl in what, 20 years? The only thing even remotely left over from their run is the owner.

You mean one away? And you’re counting two from the 70’s and haven’t even sniffed one in the free agency era?

Says the guy saying J Football was a stud, lmao

In the sense of people from Texas think it’s the only state in the Union?

Like I said, envy is a bitch.

[quote]mbdix wrote:
Fucking PEDs dude? Really, you’re bringing up PEDs as cheating? Fucking give me a break with that kindergarten bullshit[/quote]

You’re delusional.

EDIT:

Take that back, fucking retarded.

“da patz is da sheaterz”

but

“PED’s, (which are against the rules) aren’t da cheating”

[/quote]

Your team purposely got the footballs and let air out of them to a level that is 2 pounds per inch less than the nfl allows. During a playoff game in the rain.

Your team won 3 superbowls when they were illegally taping other teams. Then didn’t win another one until this year after they got caught cheating again to get there.

I am just trying to help you understand why this is a big deal to fans of the nfl and it’s not because they are successful. It is because every time they have won the superbowl it has been discovered that they cheated to get there.

Apparently Boston believes that if you aren’t cheating you aren’t trying.

Y’all are just now getting close to our level of success as a franchise in Superbowl wins.

[quote]
You mean one away? And you’re counting two from the 70’s and haven’t even sniffed one in the free agency era?[/quote]

Yes y’all are one away. And you are counting 4 titles that each have cheating stamped all over them

[quote]
Says the guy saying J Football was a stud, lmao[/quote]
Are you really laughing your ass off at that belief? I am not the only one that believes that. Many men associated with the NFL believe that and they have forgotten more about the NFL than you will ever know.

[quote]
In the sense of people from Texas think it’s the only state in the Union? [/quote]

We don’t think we are the only state in America, we love all the states of America, we just recognize that we are lucky enough to live in the best one.

Don’t start talking shit about Texas because your team is addicted to cheating

No one in there right mind would be envious of a team that has all of their titles tarnished by scandals that revolve around the integrity of competition.

Fuck, I have to go back and fix that mess^

[quote]mbdix wrote:

Your team purposely got the footballs and let air out of them to a level that is 2 pounds per inch less than the nfl allows. [/quote]

LMAO. This plainly isn’t true. Nothing of the sort has been reported by the NFL. This, as of the time of this post is 100% conjecture on your part.

You’re literally talking out of your ass right now.

How’s it feel to have to lie in order to justify your envy.

lol wat?

You don’t know the actual facts of spygate either. Why am I not surprised? Do you get your NFL news from Terrel Suggs?

When you actually start typing the truth, people might take you serious.

Link to anything from the NFL it was deliberate?

ooooohhhhh right. You don’t have shit.

Um no, you are lying, making up stories out of thin air. Which, is because you are jealous.

You’ve already tipped your hat that your full on fucking retarded when you said that breaking the rules (PEDs) isn’t cheating when other teams do it, but breaking the rules when the Pats do it is cheating.

Again, making shit up out of thin air

Apparently Dallas believes getting fined for salary cap infractions isn’t a thang either.

[quote]mbdix wrote:

No one in there right mind would be envious of a team that has all of their titles tarnished by scandals that revolve around the integrity of competition.[/quote]

Says the guy who said PEDs aren’t cheating.

Fuck, you have to be trolling at this point.

The reason this is a big deal is because it gives reason to be that there is a culture of cheating going on up there.

Fucking cheaters!!!

The Patriots are a bunch of fucking cheaters

[quote]mbdix wrote:
The reason this is a big deal is because it gives reason to be that there is a culture of cheating going on up there.

Fucking cheaters!!!

The Patriots are a bunch of fucking cheaters[/quote]

Whatever helps you sleep at night man…

I might have started trollng a little.

I really don’t believe that ‘deflate gate’ won them that game.

The reason why I think that PEDs is such a little kid move to compare it to a ‘spygate’ or ‘deflate gate’ is because players have taken PEDs themselves throughout the league throughout the years. Every team has had players take them on their roster. It’s just that the organization was not behind it. Sure they might turn a blind eye to what a player takes on his own time, but they are not supplying the player with the PEDs. That player is going out and getting them and taking them on his own. A lot of times the players aren’t taking them for the purpose of helping their team, they are taking them to help their wallet. Or because they love the game and won’t to do whatever it takes to excel at it. Regardless it is a stupid comparison in my opinion.

“Oh every team cheats, I mean watch any game and you can see a lineman holding on almost every play.”

The gates are examples of how it looks like the Patriots have a culture of cheating is all I am saying. That is why it blew up like it did in my opinion.

[quote]mbdix wrote:

Fucking cheaters!!!

The Patriots are a bunch of fucking cheaters[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks man

[quote]mbdix wrote:
The reason why I think that PEDs is such a little kid move to compare it to a ‘spygate’ or ‘deflate gate’ is because players have taken PEDs themselves throughout the league throughout the years. Every team has had players take them on their roster. It’s just that the organization was not behind it. Sure they might turn a blind eye to what a player takes on his own time, but they are not supplying the player with the PEDs. That player is going out and getting them and taking them on his own. A lot of times the players aren’t taking them for the purpose of helping their team, they are taking them to help their wallet. Or because they love the game and won’t to do whatever it takes to excel at it. Regardless it is a stupid comparison in my opinion.

“Oh every team cheats, I mean watch any game and you can see a lineman holding on almost every play.”

The gates are examples of how it looks like the Patriots have a culture of cheating. [/quote]

You completely just fucking contradicted yourself.

PEDs, otherwise known as breaking the rules, aka cheating, is cool because “that’s just football”.

But the pats filming just like every other team was up until the game before, and as of right now, totally made up allegations of ball pressure, have a culture of cheating?

You aren’t trolling dude… What you’re doing is called rationalizing your bias.

[quote]mbdix wrote:

The gates are examples of how it looks like the Patriots have a culture of cheating. [/quote]

PEDs, otherwise known as breaking the rules, aka cheating, is cool because “that’s just football”.

But the pats filming just like every other team was up until the game before, and as of right now, totally made up allegations of ball pressure, have a culture of cheating?

You aren’t trolling dude… What you’re doing is called rationalizing your bias. [/quote]

I’m rationalizing my bias? You just said that every team in the NFL was doing the same thing that the Patriots were doing during ‘spygate’

I’ll just leave on this one,

At this point, it doesn’t matter what the NFL finds happened as far as fan perspective because no one trusts the Pats or Goodell.

So 11/12 balls are all 2 PSI lower than the legal minimum at halftime and they were all in the legal range before the game? 11 balls all exactly 2PSI low sounds pretty damn suspicious and deliberate.

Oh, it’s 1 or 2 balls were 2PSI lower, a couple were 1 PSI lower and a couple more were just a bit under the legal minimum? Why would they deflate them and make them all different, that doesn’t make a lot of sense and seems pretty random. Oh and there’s no record of the PSI of the balls before the game?

If it comes out that the ref’s approved the balls when the were under-inflated, then if they punish the Pats will the have to punish the Packers and Rodgers?

I gotta say…for all the “bad press” the NFL got this year with Rice, Peterson, Deflategate, and now the “worst play call ever”, i’ve never heard more people talking about the NFL. For all the people claiming that they’re “done” with the NFL, I have a feeling they made a lot of money this year off all the extra exposure they got!

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

You aren’t trolling dude… What you’re doing is called rationalizing your bias. [/quote]

I’m rationalizing my bias? You just said that every team in the NFL was doing the same thing that the Patriots were doing during ‘spygate’

I’ll just leave on this one,

Whatever helps you sleep at night man…[/quote]

Every team was doing what the Pats got caught doing during SpyGate. The “league rules” that the Patriots broke were implemented at the start of the 2007 season. The Pats got caught during the first game of the season.

Do you actually know any facts? Or are you just spitfiring out of your ass like all the other non Patriot fans.