Defending Myself...

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
My only comment is have you seen the body on that girl?

If it wears panties, you like it.[/quote]

Damnit rockscar. Even though you are wearing a wig, makeup, panties, and the little pink garters belt with the lacy thigh-highs that make your old-man quads look oh so tasty, I am just not interested. Try some lipstick, and a razor.

Thats a crazy bitch…better you than me.

Have fun!!!

Dude,

I hardly ever post here, but I do lurk a lot. TACHICK is out there…I wouldn’t worry about your reputation.

jpb

I’ve been quietly noticing the weirdness when I happened upon it in various threads and I have a question for Ant, if he can answer.

Sorry if this sounds cold-hearted, but does she actually have a father dying of cancer at the moment? I’ve seen her whip that phrase out so many times, and so casually, that I have to be doubtful.

HAHAHAHAH, there are times when I love this board intensely.

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
OK, I just had to go back to the thread where she posted her ultrasound pic to reread. Then I thought, gee wouldn’t it be interesting to do a quick internet search to see if the identical pic showed up. Sure enough…

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1200112&pageNo=2#1266716

Sounds to me like everything you’ve said is true. I’m not sure if I feel sorrier for her or you!

[/quote]

Holy crap. That’s some good crazy, right there!

…this is the craziest fucking place on the internet…

antman, glad to see what’s really behind this story, I figured if you were already a member and she knew about this place, she was out for revenge or something from her first post.

By any chance is there a way we can turn off certain poster’s posts? When she posts that she thinks lunges and squats are the devil in the strength sports section I get a spasm deep in my hamstring…

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
OK, I just had to go back to the thread where she posted her ultrasound pic to reread. Then I thought, gee wouldn’t it be interesting to do a quick internet search to see if the identical pic showed up. Sure enough…

Sounds to me like everything you’ve said is true. I’m not sure if I feel sorrier for her or you!

[/quote]

Good work Jilly…you’ll make detective in no time. Now go get me lunch.

[quote]Taran wrote:
…this is the craziest fucking place on the internet…[/quote]

LOL. You have no idea.

This is awesome. I was sitting quietly eating my peanur butter and jelly before my 5 am workout and now I get to be involved in a real life Jerry Springer drama on my favorite website. T-Nation and Antman rock.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
SBB wrote:
Did anyone else think about Easy E as you read through this drama? Dude, save yourself now and go into hiding.

Antman, as a public service, I think you should reveal the names of all those who hit on her via PMs. (I’m kidding of course … sort of.)

SBB I was thinking the same thing. Especially since she says she is moving to be closer to him. Easy better run.
[/quote]

Yawn, your posts are so boring and lame. I am truly, truly impressed.

[quote]Antman517 wrote:
T-Nation:

I have had enough. I’ve been an upstanding member of T-Nation for a long time and I feel the need to defend myself against attack on this forum. Yes, my ex-fiance (TACHICK) registered here basically to harrass me online. Be advised, nearly everything she says is a complete lie. Here’s the facts:

We split up on July 31.
She is an alcoholic. Lost jobs & wrecked her car because of it. She hides her bottles around the house. She has been admitted to the mental health ward at Adena Hospital for alcoholism and attempted suicide. They diagnosed her with Dependant Personality Disorder, Depression, and Substance Abuse.

She has stalked me every since we split. I have over 300 documented phone calls and voice-mails from her. She calls and harrasses my parents, brother, and other frineds at all hours of the day & nite. Obviously she has no job or she wouldn’t be posting on here so much (check the times on her posts). She has been arrested 4 times for various reasons. She has 9 counts currently pending against her: 4 counts of violating the Restraining Order I have on her, Aggravated Menacing, Criminal Damaging, Disorderly Conduct, Domestic Violence, and Telephone Harrassment (check the proof - circlevillecourt.com…click access court records…search last name “haught”).

She currently has 180 days in the county hanging over her head if she violates the RO again. She has been caught and arrested for putting sugar in my gas tank. She did or had someone bust the window out of my truck. She has repeatedly (we’re talking 50+ times) come to my house, even going so far as to leave me pizzas & other groceries on my doorstep.

For all you guys that are hitting on her in here (or she has hit on), for some reason, she feels the need to forward all your PM’s to me.

I got her started working out and introduced her to competitive benching. Her best was 125 raw and 150 officially, with a shirt. She has never weighed 130. Last I saw her, she had gained alot of fat and I estimate her being about 165.

She is NOT pregnant. Way too many inconsistencies in her story for her to be pregnant. I have PM’s indicating she’s 6 weeks along, and when I questioned her on it, she changed it to 11 weeks along the very next day…baby is due conicidentally on my birthday. She is still drinking and taking Vicodin. She supposedly confirmed the pregnancy 2 weeks along, by ultrasound at her family doctor’s office. There are so many other facts that prove she isn’t pregnant, but I won’t get into it now.

There is no way possible that she did my buddy in my Intrepid. I traded it in for my Grand Prix 6 months before the time she says she slept with him.

When she was in the county jail, she had contact with one of my friends (a deputy) for a total of 10 minutes. He called to tell me that she sent him a card and an extremely sexually explicit love letter. She has also been noticed sitting in front of his house stalking him too. Poor guy is married with a kid and has to deal with this.

She posts all these stories about how much casual sex she has had recently and then PM’s me to tell me she hasn’t been with anyone since we split. Anyone need proof? I have saved the PMs.

I have NEVER hit her. I am a corrections officer and a powerlifter. I know what damage I could do and also know I’d lose my job. She is the violent one, especially when she is drinking. Our last encounter, she punched me in the face, spit in my face, and I had to restrain her and remove her from my house. She has cracked the bedroom door, broken glasses by throwing them at me, and put holes in the drywall.

Basically, I am tired of my name being dragged thru the proverbial mud. Thanks for taking the time to read this and please don’t let yourself be sucked into her BS. She simply can’t accept rejection and the fact that I have moved on with my life…[/quote]

Wow, I am really, really impressed. I truly hope you feel better now. I never thought you would stoop so low to try to bash me on the Internet to a bunch of your buddies to get sympathy. Guess I was wrong. Way to act 32 years old my friend.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
Jillybop wrote:

[/quote]

Wow Jilly, you must have a lot of time on your hands sweetie.

[quote]Colucci wrote:
I’ve been quietly noticing the weirdness when I happened upon it in various threads and I have a question for Ant, if he can answer.

Sorry if this sounds cold-hearted, but does she actually have a father dying of cancer at the moment? I’ve seen her whip that phrase out so many times, and so casually, that I have to be doubtful.[/quote]

That’s why I said ALMOST everything she says is a lie. Her dad is really dying of cancer. Really sad, too, because she has put him thru some much shit lately to where he has talked about disowning her. Nice thing for him to have as his last memories of his only daughter, huh? Her folks really are good people, though. They don’t deserve the hell she has brought them recently.

PM a mod and see if u can get her IP banned?

[quote]TACHICK wrote:
allNatural wrote:
Jillybop wrote:

Wow Jilly, you must have a lot of time on your hands sweetie.

[/quote]

So looking for a fake ultrasound picture to post doesn’t take time?

[quote]Charged wrote:
PM a mod and see if u can get her IP banned?[/quote]

Not necessary. I really could care less what anyone on this thread thinks, because none of you know me, know him, nor spent a day in either one of our lives.

There are two sides to every story and I don’t need to have my behaviors validated by anyone. I live my life MY way and don’t need anyone else’s permission or empathy to do so.

Hope you all have a great day and can learn to not be so overly judgemental and bitter–life is too short for that.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
HAHAHAHAH, there are times when I love this board intensely.[/quote]

It is entertaining.

[quote]TACHICK wrote:
Hope you all have a great day and can learn to not be so overly judgemental and bitter–life is too short for that.[/quote]

This coming from a woman who questions the free time of jillybop,a productive member of T-Nation.

La’
Redsol1