Defending Freedom

I feel I should remind everyone that the only people who can ever take away your freedoms are your politicians and legislators.

No terrorist, no muslim, and no foreigner will ever be able to strip you of your freedoms in any way. The ONLY people capable of doing this are those who govern the land.

This is something very simple to grasp yet many continually forget, or fail to comprehend such a common sense issue.

They took away the freedom to live from 3000 people on 9/11.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
They took away the freedom to live from 3000 people on 9/11.[/quote]

No we staged this to get public approval for a war in the Middle East.

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

No we staged this to get public approval for a war in the Middle East.[/quote]

Who is we?

It seems the trolls are out in force tonight ruining the political forum and spreading lies.

Who else thinks Inner Hulk and sso are the same troll?

Who else thinks Inner Hulk and sso are the same troll?[/quote]
Nope. Some mod or admin should be able to verify this if you really don’t believe me.

They took away the freedom to live from 3000 people on 9/11.[/quote]
Yes that’s called murder. Needless to say that even is still in question as to who the actual perpetrators actually were.

The fact remains that lawmakers are the only people who can take away your civil liberties. A terrorist can take your life, a lawmaker can take your freedoms in life.

I don’t expect you to understand this as you are incapable of intelligent thought.

Who else thinks Inner Hulk and sso are the same troll?[/quote]

No, I believe they are two seperate trolls. Each of them uniquely adept in douchebagery.

just saw this tonight. i’m not sure if the link is gonna work, good luck.

http://www.neilyoung.com/lwwtoday/families-image.jpg

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Who else thinks Inner Hulk and sso are the same troll?

No, I believe they are two seperate trolls. Each of them uniquely adept in douchebagery.

[/quote]

Uncalled for.

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

No we staged this to get public approval for a war in the Middle East.[/quote]

Are you really being serious? I mean jesus man, some conspiracy theories are worth a look, but 9/11 being staged is so stupid I cannot sigh whatever mac. I mean I totally believe the FBI was in on the OK city bombing, but I mean ah shit man, I’ve been so good at ignoring idiots lately, why am I going to hit the submit button to respond to one? In the words of Mugatu, " I feel like I’m taking crazy pills here!"

Mike

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
I feel I should remind everyone that the only people who can ever take away your freedoms are your politicians and legislators.

No terrorist, no muslim, and no foreigner will ever be able to strip you of your freedoms in any way. The ONLY people capable of doing this are those who govern the land.

This is something very simple to grasp yet many continually forget, or fail to comprehend such a common sense issue.[/quote]

This is certainly true and Americans need to be reminded from time to time that the gov’t is not your friend. Fortunately we have the ATF and FBI to remind us by shooting the occasional nursing mother or laying siege to a couple of whackos.

I have been a proponent of OIF and OEF from the start, yet I have always been more afraid of my own gov’t than some assholes a few thousand miles away that want to cut my head off.

Mike