Decreasing BF Without Losing Muscle?

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:

[quote]Blawrence1988 wrote:

lol, so did you ever cut naturally or whatnot?
[/quote]

I used albuterol but never fully recovered my six pack[/quote]

ever wonder how much better you’d be at this if you could do things like cut and grow naturally before ever touching a drug?[/quote]

when I was 18 after my first cycle…

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:
Pics or it didn’t happen son. [/quote]

Look at the Avi bro[/quote]

A smooth 195…not much definition there.

Get off the roids and learn how to train properly, reading some Dan John and Meadows articles would be a good start

OP got thrashed a year ago with commonsense and bumps the thread to ask someone if they lift.

Priceless.

[quote]iVoodoo wrote:
Please brotha, take the info in those articles and apply it EVERY day for at least a year.
I promise you, on my mother’s life I promise you, that you will see fantastic gains.
You just have to stop being so erratic, this is a slow and steady game, even when you give it all in the gym every day like you should, it’s going to take a long time of appreciable work to build a noteworthy physique.[/quote]

I know that this is an old post, but what iVoodoo said rang deep in my soul and spoke directly to me. I find myself impatient at times with my progress. I forget that I’m just getting back into this after almost 2 yrs off due to a shoulder injury and surgery. Staying diligent and discipline to my diet plan, workout and supplementation is the key to long term success.

iVoodoo, I hope you don’t mind, but I have posted the above response on my bathroom mirror as a daily reminder to stay on course and I can have the physique I miss and even surpass it.

[/quote]

ever wonder how much better you’d be at this if you could do things like cut and grow naturally before ever touching a drug?[/quote]

LOL I have seen a lot of your posts on this site and have come to the conclusion that you are a needy, judgmental cunt with self esteem issues. Why you at all think you should be giving advice is beyond me.

[quote]enthuzist wrote:

[quote]iVoodoo wrote:
Please brotha, take the info in those articles and apply it EVERY day for at least a year.
I promise you, on my mother’s life I promise you, that you will see fantastic gains.
You just have to stop being so erratic, this is a slow and steady game, even when you give it all in the gym every day like you should, it’s going to take a long time of appreciable work to build a noteworthy physique.[/quote]

I know that this is an old post, but what iVoodoo said rang deep in my soul and spoke directly to me. I find myself impatient at times with my progress. I forget that I’m just getting back into this after almost 2 yrs off due to a shoulder injury and surgery. Staying diligent and discipline to my diet plan, workout and supplementation is the key to long term success.

iVoodoo, I hope you don’t mind, but I have posted the above response on my bathroom mirror as a daily reminder to stay on course and I can have the physique I miss and even surpass it.[/quote]
I’m honored. :slight_smile:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[/quote]

LOL I have seen a lot of your posts on this site and have come to the conclusion that you are a needy, judgmental cunt with self esteem issues. Why you at all think you should be giving advice is beyond me.[/quote]

ha, damn, I didn’t think I was all that bad or made people really feel that way.
I don’t come here to make enemies

I kinda like you.
From my experience you’re a very helpful dude.

sorry you feel that way my dude.

oh, but anyways. You wouldn’t agree with me in that by the things he said in this thread that he should probably be a little more knowledgeable when it comes to lifting/dieting before using these drugs?

if not, whatevs, just my opinion.

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:

Where is the AFTER pic?

Get your money back for your gear…

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[/quote]

LOL I have seen a lot of your posts on this site and have come to the conclusion that you are a needy, judgmental cunt with self esteem issues. Why you at all think you should be giving advice is beyond me.[/quote]

ha, damn, I didn’t think I was all that bad or made people really feel that way.

I kinda like you.

sorry you feel that way my dude.[/quote]

LOL!

If you had a sliver of self-esteem you would at least have told him to fuck off…

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[/quote]

I kinda like you.

LOL!

If you had a sliver of self-esteem you would at least have told him to fuck off…
[/quote]

ha, orrrrr I’m just not mad?

It’s the internet?

OH, and I’m not a fucking child.

:slight_smile: <3 !!! XO

i see this thread startd as decreasing bodyfat and increasing stength. Just want to ask for peoples opinion. Im 5’6 fairly lean about 13 14% i reckon @ 66kg and trying to get down to about 10%. I have dropped my calories to 1700 with about 150 -200 protein 150 Carb and the rest good fats my diet is perfect. so aslong as i keep the weight on the bar should i maintain my muscle at these calories. I am doing 4 day power muscle burn and cycling every day and i also take scivation xtend before during and after workout + take my creatine.

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[/quote]

I kinda like you.

LOL!

[/quote]

Lol, you seriously could not be more wrong. People with high self esteem don’t give a shit what others think, and don’t let someone else’s opinion of them cause a knee jerk reaction to tell them to fuck off.

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:

Where is the AFTER pic?

Get your money back for your gear…
[/quote]

I have not been on gear in over a year

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[/quote]

Your back problems are really starting to ‘grind’ on you I see.

In a “sport” where one results doesnt affect anyone else sometimes I wonder why one is judged over using roids to reach their goals (that could be attainable natty) earlier and more easily

Yes im serious here

I may even make a thread to discuss this in debt

Whats the problem if someone doesnt wanna work “as hard” as someone else to get to a lean 185lbs? And doesnt want it to take as much time as it would natty?

Dont throw the health aspect at me here, everyone is free to choose they take care (or not) of their body

[quote]zraw wrote:
In a “sport” where one results doesnt affect anyone else sometimes I wonder why one is judged over using roids to reach their goals (that could be attainable natty) earlier and more easily

Yes im serious here

Whats the problem if someone doesnt wanna work “as hard” as someone else to get to a lean 185lbs? And doesnt want it to take as much time as it would natty?

Dont throw the health aspect at me here, everyone is free to choose they take care (or not) of their body
[/quote]

thank you very much!!

[quote]zraw wrote:

Yes im serious here

[/quote]

They be jelly

[quote]zraw wrote:

Yes im serious here

[/quote]

I would NEVER consider doing roids, but to each their own. If you want to do steroids knowing the risks, then by all means go for it in my opinion. Why does everyone feel the need to control what other people can and cannot do these days?