Decline Push Ups

One Chest Movement to Rule Them All

Want to add layers of muscle to you chest?

Ever wondered what it feels like to have button popping pecs?

Well my friend, I have the answer for you! DECLINE PUSHUPS!!!

In a Flex magazine interview last Tuesday, Jay Cutler proclaimed decline pushups as the main movement he uses to prepare for the Olympia.

Last Thursday Kai Greene was quoted saying quote now and days the only chest movement I do would be decline pushups, they get the pumps and they add the mass end quote.

So what are you doing? Start doing decline pushups today! I included a layout provided by Phil Heath himself.

M: 2-3 decline pushups, 60 minute eccentric, 90 minute concentric

T:7,777 decline pushups. These should be completed within 30 seconds or you are not trying hard enough

W: 45 decline pushups, every time you get to the top yell out your favorite quote from Mean Girls.

R: 2-2,000 decline pushups, this is to mess with your mind, it never knows how many you will end up doing, its like muscle espionage for teh gainz.

F:We call these Emu or Ostrich pushups @ a decline of course. Tread softly for people might hunt you thinking you are a native wild game of Texas.

dude you have to be on gear to be able to keep up with this program

This only works if you eat a tuna sandwich every other Wednesday at exactly 3:31am.

T-Nation has become a really weird place lately.

Man!!It’s like these guy’s make-up bullshit to get attention.He probably never wouild do a decline push-up in his life.The only place people do push-up’s,is in jail!!!Mind you jail guy’s are muscular and some are cut.

I actually do do decline pushups, and guarantee im bigger/put up more weight than you. Plus you are from Canada, nuff nuff

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
Man!!It’s like these guy’s make-up bullshit to get attention.He probably never wouild do a decline push-up in his life.The only place people do push-up’s,is in jail!!!Mind you jail guy’s are muscular and some are cut.[/quote]
*…It’s
*guys
*…He
*would never
*…The
*push ups
*…is
*…Mind
*guys
there’s more but this is the least I can do

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
dude you have to be on gear to be able to keep up with this program[/quote]

No you don’t. Kai Greene, Phil Heath, and Jay Cutler are all natural. No roids there. It said so in that exact article in Flex magazine.

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:
I actually do do decline pushups, and guarantee im bigger/put up more weight than you. Plus you are from Canada, nuff nuff[/quote]
Hey brother:Im not saying push-up’s are N.G. Just that i really have never seen a Weider program,or any Pro-b.ber exercise video high liting them as mass builder’s Im not arguing with you,i just see guy’s with good build’s working-out in my place of employment.Dept. of correction’s . Also the hi-protein diet we all prescribe to.In jail,inmates have muscular cut psysique’s and are on Low-Protein??? just my thought’s see ya john

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
dude you have to be on gear to be able to keep up with this program[/quote]

No you don’t. Kai Greene, Phil Heath, and Jay Cutler are all natural. No roids there. It said so in that exact article in Flex magazine.[/quote]
fair enough, I guess the distended abs come from all the time spent planking while doing the pushups

The fact that most on this site wouldn’t be able to do this routine is why the US is so far behind China in Olympic lifting. Also, kids of the current generation don’t know anything about hard work.