T Nation

Deciding for Christmas?

Hey guys, My mom has been buggin me to tell her what i want for Christmas. I really have no idea, but the thought of this site came to my mind.

So was considering some kind of supplements like probably every 18 year old kid ask for. Im not a big supplement user though I just you ON whey protein… Though if i did get a supplement from here (which here they are all of top of the line) i would pick up some Biotest Micronized German Creatine. But Unfortunately they are out of stock. Yay :frowning:

Then Chad Waterbury’s new book came to my mind, “Muscle Revolution”. Im going to look more into that to see what its about before i just got tell her i want it.

So, What is some advice you guys can give me as far as whats on this site that i should get? The book? supplements?

I/O DVD / Print + MM DVD combo.

Why dont you try to find Biotest creatine elsewhere? Ebay offers many Biotest products. I saw MAG-10 on there before.

Other sites also offer Biotest products.

how much you want mom’s to spend?

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
I/O DVD / Print + MM DVD combo.[/quote]

Great idea - that’ll keep you going for 20+ years.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Why dont you try to find Biotest creatine elsewhere? Ebay offers many Biotest products. I saw MAG-10 on there before.

how much you want mom’s to spend? [/quote]

She didnt really give me a exact amount.

MAG-10 huh? im going to look into that.
I dont want any of that dvd stuff bc i think im getting a labtop that she received last year and never used.
I looked on other Biotests products and couldnt find the Creatine so i dont know what im going to do.

[quote]Serd wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

how much you want mom’s to spend?

She didnt really give me a exact amount.

MAG-10 huh? im going to look into that.
I dont want any of that dvd stuff bc i think im getting a labtop that she received last year and never used.
I looked on other Biotests products and couldnt find the Creatine so i dont know what im going to do.

[/quote]

dude, you dont need to jump right onto something like MAG-10. as fas as christmas goes…read up on TC’s article on RealDolls, its money worth spent.

Spike Shooters, as much as she will buy you.

[quote]Serd wrote:
[/quote]

You want the DVD stuff. If I had to choose one product from this site, as much as I like Thibs book and Surge, it would be that combo. It doesn’t matter if you’re young and flexible or old and stiff, there’s no point in trying to build muscle seriously if you’re not healthy.

You can find a thousand solid programs on this site for free, you’re young and the loss of supplements won’t affect you dramatically. Seriously, just take my advice and go for the combo.

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
Serd wrote:

You want the DVD stuff. If I had to choose one product from this site, as much as I like Thibs book and Surge, it would be that combo. It doesn’t matter if you’re young and flexible or old and stiff, there’s no point in trying to build muscle seriously if you’re not healthy.

You can find a thousand solid programs on this site for free, you’re young and the loss of supplements won’t affect you dramatically. Seriously, just take my advice and go for the combo.[/quote]

The reason why i said i didnt want that stuff is bc i guess i didnt know what it was.
Could someone provide me with a link to that stuff, i found the M/M dvd in the store but im not too sure what is I/O DVD / Print.

Thanks. Serd

Go over to elitefitness.com. They have gift ideas for all price ranges (really good ones too). Plus for now it’s free shipping.

While I Spend alot of money here with Biotest, I would go to elitefts.com for xmas gifts as well. In fact I did, I asked for a Viking IPF Presser bench Shirt, Metal Wrist Wraps… and I bought myself 3 dvds and a 24kg KettleBell. IF i had to buy somethign here I would go with the Dvd combo (btw I/O dvd is “the inside out warm up DVD” http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1269841 ) or one of the books, I personally love books about training even if I dont plan to implement certain programs right away, but i find by getting a look at a lot of different training methodologies you keep an open mind and can always keep traing exciting. Also Check out Coach Thibs Jeckle and hyde book that will give you a years worth of a very solid BB program. Let us know what you come up with.