December Bulk Advice

Thanks. If you think of anything please let me know.
I’ve also been considering the use of hgh @ 2iu Ed. But this is budget dependant. Still researching hgh use though.

Na man if you got that kinda money to use hgh you better spend it on some insurance for that girl lol.

Plus 2iu a day will do very little in terms of body building

Resurrection due to some changes:

wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
wk 1-12 Test E 600mg p/wk
wk 1-12 Mast E 200mg p/wk
wk 1-10 Tren E 200mg p/wk

hcg & pct as per above.

Dropping the test to 600 and the inclusion on mast, would i still require using arimidex?

Thanks

The first four weeks with the dbol May require the addition of an AI. But after that’s done you may be able to get away with none. But that’s a game day decision you’ll have to make.

Hey Iron.

Should I keep the test e at 750mg i havent done test higher than 600mg before. I was hoping higher test would help with tren sides. Thats why now I’m including mast as apparently they work well together.

My aim is to try and keep after pct atleast 7kg lean muscle. praying for 10kg.

I generally don’t see a need to run test that high, but it’s a personal choice. I have no experience with tren, so I cannot comment on how to dose test relative to it. I know there are two opposite schools of thought on that one and I think the reason you see such strong opinions is because not everyone responds to it the same.

@zeek1414 is using tren now (or just finished up, maybe?) so he can weigh in on test to tren ratios and his experience with it.

1 Like

I personally think your cycle is kinda backwards.

I would run the test at 200/week and run the tren at 400 and mast at 400.

When you look at testosterone in a tren cycle there is really no reason to run it above trt levels. The tren is going to do all the work it doesn’t need any help from testosterone.

There’s also the issue of elevated E2 increasing tren sides as well as the elevated estrogen making prolactin management more difficult.

Run the test low the masteron at 400 will eliminate a need for an AI with that test dose as well as lowering shbg making the small test dose very effective and the tren will do all the work.

I would wait til the end of the cycle to run the dbol for the estrogen reasons (I probably wouldn’t even use it in this cycle honestly) I stated above no need to start a tren cycle off by blasting your estrogen levels that could easily lead to issues for the rest of the cycle. If you want a “kick start” order a bottle of tren ace and run it along side the tren E for the first few weeks.

Hi Zeek

Yeah the reason Im looking at the higher test option is because this is my first Tren cycle. Being so I want to rely more on the Test than the Tren. Once I experience Tren I will maybe try what you have suggested above in my next bulk.
Would you suggest at 200mg tren i should up the masteron to 400mg or will it be fine at 200mg?

I believe my following cycles next year will also be continued Bulk.
My aim is to compete in local classic physique.

Thanks

This really makes no sense. To use one of the most strongest steroids available alongside a natural hormone and wanting to rely on the natural hormone.

Even in that case my suggestion is still the same about running low test i believe it will make your cycle much more enjoyable and less problematic.

But do as you wish
I would run the masteron at 400 regardless of whatever else you do.