Decca/Test Cycle

W 1-12 Test E 500mg (Frontload 1.5g week 1)
W 1-10 Decca 300mg
W 1-4 Anadrol 50mg/ED or Dbol 30mg/ED
W 10-14 Winny 50mg ED

W 1-13 Adex .25mg EOD
W 3-14 hcG 250iu x2 Week

PCT
W 15-19 Clomid 100/100/50/25 Novla 40/40/20/20

Never used Decca before, have caber on hand but dont see progesteron being that much of a issuse at 300mg/week.

I like it. Curious to why your stopping the adex in week 13? Why not continue it into the last week before pct?

Agree with the post above. keep adex in up until PCT. Also cabergoline does not have anything to do with progesterone… it inhibits the release of PROLACTIN from the pituitary.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I like it. Curious to why your stopping the adex in week 13? Why not continue it into the last week before pct?[/quote]

ahh that was a typo…def gonaa run the adex week till PCT

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:
Agree with the post above. keep adex in up until PCT. Also cabergoline does not have anything to do with progesterone… it inhibits the release of PROLACTIN from the pituitary. [/quote]

"It is of note however that nandrolone is believed to have some activity as a progestin in the body. Although progesterone is a Carbolin 19 steroid, removal of this group as in 19-norprogesterone creates a hormone with greater binding affinity for its corresponding receptor. The compound will stimulate the progesterone receptor, along with progesterone. Side effects associated with this activity are similar to some of those related to estrogenic ones including water retention, acne, and gynecomastia among others. However these side effects are fairly rare in comparison to more androgenic compounds. "

“Since nandrolone is a progestinic anabolic steroid (3,4). Some special precautions need to be taken to ensure that side effects do not get out of control as a result of a rise in prolactin levels. Using compounds such as bromocriptine, cabergoline and/or vitamin b6 have all been shown and reported to help lower prolactin levels. The drug Femara (letrozole) is also effective for use with nandrolone as it will regulate the progesterone and estrogen receptors in the body, therefore preventing some of the negative side effects associated with the compound.”

Never Used decca before but this is what I was reading up on it. Anyone thats used DECCA with good results care to chime in on the prolactin issue?

what/how should I dose the caber. .25mg ETD?
Frontload the Decca? thinking of bumping it to 400

Just a preference but i would not frontload the test because your already using an oral as a kickstart. Instead however i would run the test for the additional week at the end. This way it will give the deca a longer time to clear and ull have an easier pct. Just me tho brotha do wat works for u. Or you could frontload a gram and save the 500 left over for another week of course =)