T Nation

Deca & Winstrol for 8 Weeks?

Been training for about 2 1/2 yrs, 28 yrs old, 6’2" and 225lbs. Probably around 15% bf and considering doing a cycle. Trying to avoid gyno, i have always had a chest since very young and wouldnt take much for it too turn to shit i dont think.

I was interested in doing a deca and winstrol cycle for about 8 weeks. Anyone had experience on something like that, what dosages they took and how they found the sides if any and most importantly strength and size gains?

they go well together except deca is very suppressive to your natural test so you are best to include at least a low dose of test to keep your libido going.

8 weeks is also sort of a long time to run winny unless it’s injectable.

Typical dose would go something like this for a first cycle

W 1-12 Test E - 400mg/w
W 1-10 Deca - 200mg/w
W 8-14 Winny - 50mg/d

W 15-18 PCT

AT those dosages what sides would be noticeable? Have a thick head of hair, very rarely get zits but as mentioned before worried about gyno. What would be best pct, nolva, letrozole, clomid, hCG and how much? Should i be taking anything with the cycle or towards the end to avert any possibility of gyno?

Those are alot of questions. Head to the Steroid Newbie Thread. They have a good list of alot of compounds in there with some good information on them and their use.

Agreed. You need more research and arent ready for a cycle if you are asking those questions. RESEARCH FIRST.

Hmmm research? Been looking all through the internet and guys i know who r on for over a year, the biggest problem i have found is there is way too much conflicting information out there. U might read something somewhere and then next thing u read is almost the polar opposite. Im after ppl who have done what im looking at doing and their experiences with it.

Everyones a fucken expert on the net it seems. I w as going to take clomidor nolva striaght after for 2 weeks unless i experienced anything gyno related prior to cycle end in which case i would take it straight away.

Have looked at many different types of steroids and cycles and each time have discovered something about it that i didnt like. Its hard to know exactly how its going to effect me and if the side effects are overstated or not. Seems everyone has an ulterior motive for there opinions.

[quote]nthnbeachesguy wrote:
Hmmm research? Been looking all through the internet and guys i know who r on for over a year, the biggest problem i have found is there is way too much conflicting information out there. U might read something somewhere and then next thing u read is almost the polar opposite. Im after ppl who have done what im looking at doing and their experiences with it.

Everyones a fucken expert on the net it seems. I w as going to take clomidor nolva striaght after for 2 weeks unless i experienced anything gyno related prior to cycle end in which case i would take it straight away.

Have looked at many different types of steroids and cycles and each time have discovered something about it that i didnt like. Its hard to know exactly how its going to effect me and if the side effects are overstated or not. Seems everyone has an ulterior motive for there opinions.[/quote]

If you don’t trust what you have read…then how would you know to trust the advice given to you on this post? Just pointing this out. For a 14 week cycle I would go with PCT for a little longer like 3 or 4 weeks depending on how your body responded.

Btw I’ve done winstrol at 50mg/day, towards the 4th week, rotator cuff started to hurt like a bitch, and couldn’t do cardio for longer than 20 minutes because of killer back pumps. Try anavar instead if you can get your hands on it.

C1ipse

Thats the nature of the beast isnt it? Its not like they hand out info packs at ur local drs and even if they did the info would be heavily skewed to the negative viewpoint.

Anavar as far as im aware isnt readily available where im at, also i thought the deca may offset stans effects on the joints. Apart from anavar thought maybe Primobolan would be a better substitute and it is available here!

The biggest piece of advice I can offer you is do not consider Deca for merely 8 weeks; 10 is my personal minimum with 12 being even better. Also remember the ester is so long you’ll still have 1/4 your last shot in your system weeks after your last shot

[quote]nthnbeachesguy wrote:
Thats the nature of the beast isnt it? Its not like they hand out info packs at ur local drs and even if they did the info would be heavily skewed to the negative viewpoint.

Anavar as far as im aware isnt readily available where im at, also i thought the deca may offset stans effects on the joints. Apart from anavar thought maybe Primobolan would be a better substitute and it is available here![/quote]

If you’ve done the research, why aren’t you just running a basic 500mg test cycle?
Easiest to do with least risk and most gains.