T Nation

Deca vs. Enanthate

I have a question for the experts out there.

I have access to Deca and Enanthate. Designing a short 4-6 week cycle for some gains. I’m more of a functional strength and performance athelete than a straight bodybuilder.

Curent Stats: 6’1" 180lbs 8%

I’ve read all the books and posts about both of these drugs. They look really similar. I’m interested in the communities opinion about which one would be better, what the differences are, and why.

There are also some Winny tabs around that could be added for a little something extra.

Any and all sugestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

-DV

There’s nothing similar about the two. If you did read, you would have known this. Duck and cover cause I can smell the flames coming allready.

I wouldn’t use either of these for a short cycle. The active life is about 15 days for both compounds. Most will tell you that Test E should be run a min of 8 weeks. I have run Test with EQ for 12 and 14 and see better results with the longer cycles. As a matter of fact the strength increases were not real evident until later in the cycle.

IMO, wrong compounds for a short cycle.

Short cycles:
Test Prop and Tren A
Test Prop and D bol
Test Prop and Masteron
Test Prop and NPP

Where is your AI?
Where is your PCT?

JW

1. Test and deca are better together than apart.
  2. Deca dick is a possibility with no test or other compound to combat this.
  3. Causing #2 and other side effects, deca will increase prolactin.
  4. Winstrol can be taken in low doses to help combat the prolactin from the deca. So can dostinex.
  5. If you are only going to take one compound, and especially since you seem like you’re new to this, do a test-only cycle. Try 500mg/wk.
  6. If you have a lot of money, take them all together. Buy a lot of food.

I got the idea for a short Deca cycle from “Chemical Muscle Enhancement” (By Arthur L. Rhea)

He suggests a short 4 week cycle of Deca to get someone started. Followed by a few weeks off, and then a different cycle of stuff. The logic was that 4 weeks would give some basic benefits, but wasn’t long enought for HTPA to shutdown.

It sounded interesting…

-DV

[quote]dinovelvet wrote:
I got the idea for a short Deca cycle from “Chemical Muscle Enhancement” (By Arthur L. Rhea)

He suggests a short 4 week cycle of Deca to get someone started. Followed by a few weeks off, and then a different cycle of stuff. The logic was that 4 weeks would give some basic benefits, but wasn’t long enought for HTPA to shutdown.

It sounded interesting…

-DV[/quote]

Waste of time.

Stats?

If this is your first cycle, I would go with Test E only and keep researching.

JW