Deca/Tren Acetate Stack. CNS and Effects?

Well don’t take me to heart really some times i see a window to talk a little shit and i jump.

No offense really thats just me.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Brook wrote:
condor60 wrote:
You just stacked two steroids that are notorious for “limp dick” without some kind of test like a prop. That might be the problem for your post cycle woes.

Testosterone during the cycle would NOT have changed the outcome.

Well yes and no. Dependant on the length of the test run Vs the 19Nor run, he wouldn’t have found himself in this situation I guess. Obviously if he ran the test for only as long as the deca, then the longer ester of the deca might well have lead him to the same place he’s in now.

Also, the test would be likely to bind to some of the hypothalamic neurons, in place of the estrogen/progesterone/prolactin molecules that are there now, creating a different effect.

BBB[/quote]

You saying that testosterone effectively blocks or reduces the suppression from the big 3: estrogen progesterone and progestin to some effective level?

I was under the impression (and it is my belief) that test/dht will give the libido increase due to its androgenic effects, supplying the androgen missing from the now unused leydig cells, but if anything the aromatisation and increase in progesterone and prolactin from all three test, deca and tren would be WORSE with the inclusion of test (due to the aromatisation) than without. I thought that was well understood and agreed across the board.

You cant honestly be saying that suppression is going to lessen with the inclusion of testosterone? It would be even more complete - if possible - and it probably isnt as i am sure a deca/tren cycle will suppress 100% with the first shots!
But it would have eased the symptoms, and would ease the symptoms now - though any recovery that has been undergone would be compromised.
I dont necessarily disagree as i am sure you know more than i do on the subject, but it seems unlikely to me that 4 months later and with erections, he is suppressed - or just suppressed at least.
Don’t you think prolactin seems likely?

Please can you explain about the effect testosterone has when it binds to the hypothalamus please? I have not heard of this before and would like to know if it has a desirable action.

Thanks!

Brook

i personaly believe that i dont have a lack of test in my body i think it produces enough but i will have a test serum and blood screen one of these days maybe tomorow just to be sure!because my testicles have come to their original size erections are fine but it feels like the area is descensitized i believe it has to do with the receptors i must have burned them up but given the fact that its been 4 months ago my body should have recovered?am i right?or the deca and tren did a pretty good damage??lol next time i’ll know better!!

by the way i wish i knew more about steroids and my knowledge of the english language and voacbulary was a litle better so i could halp you the way you are helping me!!!great thanks to you all!!

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
Well don’t take me to heart really some times i see a window to talk a little shit and i jump.

No offense really thats just me.

[/quote]

it’s ok i just didnt know you from before so i reacted pretty bad!!i thought you had realy bad intensions!!anyway its ok see ya

also i forgot to mention that i had a serius injury in my right arm a few weeks ago brook might remember about me mentioning it!eventualy it dint turn out to be a bankart damage it is just a simple shoulder damage but the doctor sugested a 2 week imobilization of my shoulder and another 2 months of light workout before start to fully operate it!

so i was wondering if i could combine such a cycle were it would both help me recover my shoulder and solve my problem with the -descencitized leyding cells- (or what ever it is i realy cant undrestand it corectly)realy curius to see what you will come up with???i was under the impresion that a low dose cycle of winstrol and anavar or maybe even some primo and pct would fix thinks greatly!!!but then again thats the opinion of someone who did a deca/tren only cycle!!!lol

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
LOL, no I’m not saying that extra test would have reduced the level of suppression at all. Whilst I don’t think it would have made it worse (assuming an AI was used, even if it wasn’t, because nothing sems to top tren for suppression), we were talking about ‘outcomes’ and ‘effects’ which I take to mean quality of life issues, in this type of discussion.

So all the test would likely have done would be to make life more bearable which in a way reduces the side effects - if you see what I mean.

The hypothalamus has receptors for all types of hormones effectively. That is what is responsible for the negative feedback loop.

Other areas of the brain have sex hormone receptors too, so if some dodgy ‘female’ hormones bind to sites normally occupied by ‘male’ hormones, then certain aspects of ‘maleness’ will be affected. This includes libido, erectile function (to a degree, though erections can certainly be independant of desire, as we all know from experience ;), mood, energy levels, etc.

The levels of hormones will also affect changes in levels of certain neurotransmitters like dopamine.

So the hypoT can not only effect natural test output (via feedback from test, its ‘offspring’ estrogen or progesterone) but also mood, etc.

BBB[/quote]

Thankyou! :wink:

I have nothing much to add here.
but I can say that deca alone had me shut down for months and months after,
I had no pct in place though and I didnt know what I was doing.
that was a hellish time for me infact.

what noone else has a cycle planed to propose ???/what hapened???