Deca, Tren A, Dbol, and Test C

Hey, I’m new to forums but have been reading on here for awhile now… I’m thinking about running
Tren A- 50mg ED 1-10
Test C - 500mg 1-14
Deca - 300mg 1-10
Dbol - 30mg 1-6
Armidex- E3D
Caber- .5 per week (3 times a week)

Pct:
Nolva 20-40mg ed
Arimidex e3d

This will be my 5th cycle I’ve ran this all before, only thing new will be the tren, just wanted to hear people’s thoughts, thanks.

Okay, I’ll drop the deca, although I’ve read people going both ways with it, I’m curious to why just to expand my knowledge

why is it a problem though? Deca and tren absolutely have different properties. I like Deca for the healing properties that tend to go along with it, even at a low dose. tren doesn’t do that. what’s the downside of running a little of each? would you say something like 750 deca and no tren is a ‘better’ option than, say, 300 deca and 200 tren?

that answers my question. i wasn’t sure if you meant this to be a more general thing, or if it was really directed at the op.

I’m currently running deca, and i’ve loved it. i have run tren before, and i don’t love it. i have not run them together. My THOUGHT was that, for strongman purposes, the combination might be useful. at least for limited runs. deca, test, dbol and winstrol are what i’m building my cycles around currently. Keeping it pretty simple. But I’ve had thoughts of adding in tren ace for limited periods approaching a competition to potentially jack up my static lifts (deadlift, ohp) a bit.

interesting. I have Halo on hand, and that’s the strongest oral I’ve taken to date. Would you say that methyl tren would be a decent option for strongman? Conditioning plays a role in the sport, up to about 90 seconds at a time, and competitions last around 7 hours sometimes. Any downside you see with methyltren in that regard?

I don’t find myself asking questions on these boards very often anymore, lol. It’s nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of.

Forst time i ran tren It was too much for me too. How much dod you start with? I started with 400mg ew. It was an experiment actually. I added it at emd of a test/primo cycle. Plan was to only run it for 4 weeks but really I couldnt have ran it longer than that. It was crazy, i actually lost weight those 4 weeks and i was in a bulk. Tren is powerful shit! I started getting bad prolactin sides too and prami made me feel worse.

But a couple years later I decided to give it anaother go. This time i ramped up slowly. Started with 200mg ew with 600mg test. Ran 200mg for 4 weeks then 300mg for 4 weeks then 400mg for 4 weeks. I used mucuna pruriens for prolactin and the whole experienced was much better. I found out that even at 200mg I was benefiting from it in a big way. And the sodes were much more manageable. Now i throw in 200mg tren e on top of every cycle. Its anazing compound. But yeah, even 200mg ew will give you benefit! Just try it!