Deca, Testosterone Cypionate Cycle. 43 Y/O

Alright, so… I’m not going to judge you based on the decision to continually use anabolic steroids. I assume you understand the potential long term cardiovascular, endocrine, neurological risks (of which if I explained the mechanisms to you… which I won’t because I’m on holiday and don’t have time… they sound much scarier than simply saying “taking this increases you’re risk of a heart attack”.

But I will say this, ALL anabolic steroids, not just deca… have the potential to induce neurological dysregulation, loss of libido etc. even test alone (if prolactin bullshit is a concern) can dramatically elevate prolactin (studies using male subjects and supra doses of test demonstrate this).

The only real side effect I get from anabolics (which settles down after week five as the body readjusts) is autonomic dysfunction

ALL a anabolics appear to make me slightly more irritable, snappy etc, however I’m aware of this and don’t let it interfere with my daily interactions. I get similar to what @weightliftingwithoutlimits described… I get far more irritated than usual when others behave badly, cut me off in traffic or otherwise provoke me (rare, but it does happen… a tweaker provoked me the other day, and when it happened there was a part of me saying “stand up for yourself, if he starts with you… you can take him”… which is incredibly flawed ideology

Firstly I was in

• a medical office waiting to take my brother to a doctors appointment as he crashed his car so I had to drive him

Secondly

• tweakers, no matter how tiny they seem… are like ticking timebombs full of explosive, aggressive energy.

Long term im perhaps inducing damage to my neurological balance, cognitive functioning (visuospacial) activating apoptopic mechanisms within a myriad of cell cultures that will ultimately induce damage in the long run to my heart, liver, kidneys etc. and yes… on this particular cycle my libido dropped off initially (no deca), it’s back now (on test only, 250mg weekly, enough to keep me at like 1400ng/dl).

You can say “I used pure, uncut Columbia’s cocaine”, there’s no judgement here (at least from me)… only I will tell you that snorting coke is more dangerous than most substances of recreation, combining it with alcohol is an even worse idea and on cycle… forget about it

Will it kill you instantaneously? There’s a possibility… but probably not… will coke+AAS+booze combos take 40-50 years off you’re lifespan when done repeatedly… that’s absolutely possible

Don’t use orals with those LFTS… don’t use orals on statins (both are hepatotoxic)… do you drink?

Exercise, statins are both known to raise ALT/AST

1 Like

Good news: new test results came Back, and both ALT and AST are within the desired ranges:

ALT: 47
AST: 25

Regarding everything else: the only recreational drug I use is cannabis, usually in edible form. Colombia was a one off, and I rarely drink - not expecting to drink at all while on the cycle.

So, starting out, it seems everything is working fine. I want to make sure I am as careful as possible. I understand there will be side effects, regardless, but I still want to do as much as I can in order to protect myself.

I have the Nolvadex for PCT, but I still need to get the Arimidex to have on hand. I’m just a bit nervous about its use, just because there really isn’t a clear guideline out there that I can find.

My intention is to only do one bulking and one cutting cycle. I think I’m at a point where that will be enough to satisfy my boosting goals.

Besides this, are there any other natural supplements I can take that will help protect?

Edibles last too long… and are metabolised entraheptatically so they peak in concentration twice… so bad news if you have a bad trip (once had a brownie that was so strong I was seeing colours and shapes appear on the walls around me)… I think there 3 grams of hash in the brownie if I recall correctly… unbeknownst to me before I gulped the entire thing down. Didn’t have a bad time, it was actually very fun but I was completely incapacitated, if you’d told me to do the dishes or something I probably would’ve said “impossible”

However they save you’re respiratory system from significant harms associated with the inhalation of cumbusted plant matter… so if you’ve got 12 hours of you’re day to put aside it’s the preferable route of administration

To protect yourself as much as physically possible, supplements that improve antioxidant profile/reduce oxidise stress and lower systemic inflammation, keep bp in check, ecg on regular interval or at the very least teach yourself how to perform a precordial examination (invest in a stethoscope)… in which case familiarise yourself with the different types of heart murmurs/arrhythmias and points of auscultation. I give myself one monthly

1 Like

One more question:

I see people are still being directed towards this post.

Is it still considered current, relevant information? In terms of pct and AI use, specifically speaking. It suggests the use of Arimidex from the beginning of the cycle. (0.25 mg EOD - I’m guessing that means every other day? -). But A lot of people recommend Arimidex use only if You’re presenting symptoms.

Wondering if there’s a consensus, general guideline, or if it’s just a split opinion.

Thanks. Excited about starting soon.

I won’t say someone’s opinion is wrong but yes much of that post is against the general forum consensus these days in both AI use and option drugs. I mean Tren Enth as an optional secondary on the first cycle… WTF…

Lol, we are almost same age, and same cycle partly, i have more gear and compounds…why you do pct???just start trt and all your problems solved…
I planning to blast n cruise few years for yeats ahead :blush: look my post when it got accepted/published.