Deca/Test/Var Cycle

This is not my first cycle im 5’8 160 pounds of lean mass and in my early 20s. I work out almost everyday and stay very active with kickboxing. Over a few months now ive been wanting to start a solid cycle. I wanted to share it with everyone and see what you think, any and all feedback would be helpful thanks.

W1-2: Deca 600mg + Dbol 20mg (.5mg adex per day)
W3: Deca 400mg + Dbol 20mg (.5mg adex per day)
W4-9: Deca 400mg + Test Enanthate 500mg (.5mg adex per day)
W10-13: Test Enanthate 500mg (.5mg adex per day)
W14-19: Anavar 20mg per day (.5mg adex per day)
------PCT-------
W20: nolva 40mg per day
W21-22: nolva 20mg per day

160 lbs and running juice?..Your diet not up to par friend…

maybe… or maybe he KICKBOXES meaning that its tough to gain weight, and possibly the reason he is running the cycle. Does anyone think he should use clomid?

Clomid is very much dependant on how it effects you, i still think it is a very worthwhile addition to the PCt aresenal but it screws with me mentally so i never use it. If you don’t get all emotional from it then i still personally feel it works very well, some definetely will disagree though.

Start the deca and the test at the same time.

End the deca 2 weeks before you end the test.

Don’t front load.

The var looks like a pretty low dose as well.

The cycle is pretty much FUBAR as it sits right now, IMO.

I think you should start the test with the dbol and deca. I would run the dbol for four weeks as a kickstart. The test should run two weeks longer than the deca so they clear at about the same time. I would leave the var as is, just run the test out a little more like I already said.

PCT looks a little weak in my opinion, I would plan on at least 60 mgs of nolva for that first week. I would also get some tribulis product to help kick your boys back into action.

[quote]Element949 wrote:
This is not my first cycle im 5’8 160 pounds of lean mass and in my early 20s. I work out almost everyday and stay very active with kickboxing. Over a few months now ive been wanting to start a solid cycle. I wanted to share it with everyone and see what you think, any and all feedback would be helpful thanks.

W1-2: Deca 600mg + Dbol 20mg (.5mg adex per day)
W3: Deca 400mg + Dbol 20mg (.5mg adex per day)
W4-9: Deca 400mg + Test Enanthate 500mg (.5mg adex per day)
W10-13: Test Enanthate 500mg (.5mg adex per day)
W14-19: Anavar 20mg per day (.5mg adex per day)
------PCT-------
W20: nolva 40mg per day
W21-22: nolva 20mg per day[/quote]

Rainjack why not run the test longer to make sure supression done by deca (~45 days) is minimized?

disregard that last post i just noticed the 6 weeks of var.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Rainjack why no front load?

Just a personal preference. If you are going to frontload - fronload the test and the deca (not just the deca) at double the regular dosage for two weeks.

I have not seen any real proof that it enhances a cycle’s effectiveness.

Isnt the arimidex usually used as needed? or is it just personal preference?

I also think you should run the test from the start.

Following the end of the deca though you’ll need at least six weeks of test to maintain libido sufficiently untill the deca clears.

I would run it at 100mg per week personally, however you there is more than one way to skin the cat, and I do see that you are running the test E for about 3 weeks past your deca in your current plan, which you may want to extend a week or two.

obviously do you var following the deca.

[quote]Element949 wrote:
Rainjack why no front load?[/quote]

Front loading in my opinion only increases SHBG which will decrease the effectiveness of your cycle later on, especially if your gear use is on a budget. It doesn’t bring gains quicker.

it seems im prone to gyno so im taking the arimidex to insure i dont get it, rather be safe then sorry.

As far as budget goes i want to do everything correctly so $ is not a issue.

Thank you for the help again.

UPDATE

w1-2: deca 400mg/Test 500mg/ Dbol 20mg/ Adex .5ed
w3: deca 400mg/Test 500mg/ Adex .5ed
w4-9: deca 400mg/Test 500mg/ Adex .5ed
w10: deca 400mg/ Test 100mg/ Adex .5ed
w11-14: Test100mg/ Anavar 40mg/ Adex .5ed
w15-16: Var 40mg
w17-20:PCT 60/40/20/20

How does the new setup sound?

Much better.

agreed…much better!

anavar is kind of a waste unless your doing 80 mgs a day in my opinion.