T Nation

Deca Test Stack

im looking for some helpful advice on my first deca test stack im 36 years old 205 lbs what are the dosages recomended for a first timer and length of cycle. what and where can i get anti estrog. just wanna be safe thanks for any help u guys can offer up

[quote]shane1208 wrote:
what and where can i get anti estrog. [/quote]

This question may or may not be answered in one of the stickies in one sentence. I suggest you read all of them word by word until you find your answer.

im doing my first test e/ deca sycle right now…im doing 300 deca and 600 test…it seems that wheni do more deca and less test i have a hard time getting an erection and evern being horny for that matter…besides many studies have stated that 600 mgs of test weekly gives the best results with the least side effects…

test is dose related so the more you do the more you gain but accodring to this study youll see more gains going up to 600 from 300 than you would going to 1000 from 600. Hoever going from 600 to 1000 will also bring way more side effects. 600mgs a week brings much better resluts than 400 or 300 but the side effects stay very low…this is all according to the study…

with MY results…well so far the STUDY was correct because i recntly uped from 300 to 600 and i feel wayy stronger and just better all around and have no more side effects than i had before…this week i decided to up it 900 just to see so ill keep you posted…

so bascially id keep the test atleeast twice as high as the deca and since you want to do atleast 600 mg, id recomend doing 300 of deca. Any less then 300 prob wont help you much and any more youll start to see side effects and would have to up your test…

id also include letrozole to help with estro probs…