Deca, Test Ent, Nolva, + PH?

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
solja wrote:
ITE guys im about 2 start my 1st cycle

week 1–8 200mg deca 1 shot a week

i was wondering should i be taking test with this or not???

Alright Sol. I’m getting the impression that you’re going to take this anyway.

You can stack deca with just about anything. Since deca has quite a long lifespan stacking it with a long acting test would make sense. I’d use cyp or enan test at 500mg since you are a beginner. Remember that deca can act as a progestin, and if you’re prone to gyno, it may be an idea to add winny to the equation. Then all you’ll have to do is consider your PCT.

I still think you are making a big mistake by using AAS at the moment. The fact that you can only bench 40kg speaks volumes. Give your body time to adjust to a hard training regime. You can’t expect to be benching 180kg on your first day. Everyone in the gym has been in the same position as you. We all had to start somewhere! And work at your diet. The gains that can be made by fine-tuning your diet are amazing (probably more than you’ll gain fro this first cycle of AAS).

I wish you luck bro,

Tone

[/quote]

what does AAC and PCT mean?
ok thanx for ur advice
do u have any idea wats the best needle size when injecting deca?

and what type of gains i can expect for my first cycle of only 200mg of a deca once a week for 8weeks

my stats are
21 years old
height 5’9
weight 140lbs (10 stones)

AAS- Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids
PCT- Post Cycle Therapy.

21g 1.5" for drawing, 23g 1.25 for injecting.

The fact that you don’t know any of these details above is another indication of how much more research you need to do. You have to have the proper training regime and diet in place before you start pinning. Deca is pretty supressive. You’ll need a PCT to try and help return your body’s natural test production. You may get some results form the Deca, but you’ll lose them as soon as you come of the cycle.

[center]DON’T DO THIS CYCLE!!![/center]

These guys are 1000% right. I really know that you want to try steroids, that much is pretty obvious, but really dude, take the rain check until you are better prepaired. These guys aren’t trying to set you in the wrong direction. Take the advice.

You’re a fuckin’ moron Solja, deca makes your dick fall right off.

In all seriousness…you’re still an idiot.

You’ve looked into this for what? 3 days?

Get a clue mouthbreather.