Deca / Test E / dBOL - Second Cycle Thoughts

Hello everybody, after few weeks of research and asking around I’m going to start my 2nd cycle. here are my stats first

bodyfat: around 12%
weight: 180
height: 5’11
years of training: 4 years, 2 of which are serious training
goal: to gain atleast 15 lbs of solid muscle (if possible)

The cycle planned looks like:

week 1-10 Test E at 500mg each week (mon & friday)
week 1-10 Deca durabolin 250mg each week(monday
week 1-6 dBol 40mg EOD
week 1-10 Arimidex at 0.5mg eod

Nolva+Clomid for PCT ( 2 weeks after last pin )

I previously ran 250mg primo + 250 test per week as my first cycle (low risk & low dosages)

Mostly worried about gyno, will the arimidex do it? Any advice would be great. Thank you.

Run the test at least two weeks longer than the deca.

Get some caber or prami

[quote]oubzki wrote:
Hello everybody, after few weeks of research and asking around I’m going to start my 2nd cycle. here are my stats first

week 1-6 dBol 40mg EOD

I previously ran 250mg primo + 250 test per week as my first cycle (low risk & low dosages)

Mostly worried about gyno, will the arimidex do it? Any advice would be great. Thank you.[/quote]

clinical research shows that most people will gain from 6-8 kg of LBM with just 600 test e alone…

maybe just try that?

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.figures-only

Will run test for 2 more weeks. For the input guys, any advice about pct and Ai?

Should I be worried with Prolactin build up? does Arimidex take care of any prolactin like side effects? Deca-dick?

[quote]oubzki wrote:
Should I be worried with Prolactin build up? does Arimidex take care of any prolactin like side effects? Deca-dick?[/quote]

not everyone is affected by the prolactin sides, but if you are then no, adex won’t cut it.

You would need caber, prami or bromo

[quote]oubzki wrote:

week 1-6 dBol 40mg EOD

Mostly worried about gyno, will the arimidex do it? Any advice would be great. Thank you.[/quote]

I’d strongly advise running the Test 2 weeks longer after you stop the Deca, bloodwork to monitor your E2, prolactin and progesterone (estradiol is a bitch to get optimal by feel)

GET some Caber or Prami, for either 19nor

Also, you may want to ask other’s their opinion but I prefer to keep running the AI after your cycle, in the very least keep an eye on symptoms and bloodwork

Nolva and chlomid are fine for PCT…I think bridging os best though but you prob won’t get positive feedback about that on here

I was told that I shouldn’t be concerned with Prami/Caber since the Deca dosage I’m taking is only 250mg pw. Do people actually need prami/caber at such dosage? I know i’d be better off taking it anyway but I honestly don’t even know where I can get either from. So If i actually don’t need it i’m just going to go through the cycle without it.

But the last thing I want is to produce milk right now … Idk, maybe later in life. but not now. LOL.

Thank you guys for all the tips and advice.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]oubzki wrote:
Should I be worried with Prolactin build up? does Arimidex take care of any prolactin like side effects? Deca-dick?[/quote]

not everyone is affected by the prolactin sides, but if you are then no, adex won’t cut it.

You would need caber, prami or bromo[/quote]

I ran Test/deca at 600/400 and i had no prolactin sides, no deca dick or anything. Looking back i should have had something on hand, so definitely get caber or prami and use at the first sign of sides. It also depends on the person.

Everybody responds differently. What will happen if you DO get prolactin sides and have nothing to control them? You could end up being unable to get an erection (deca dick) and develop gyno. Deca takes a long time to clear from your system so you’ll be stuck with those sides for a while. I’d either get caber or prami or not use the deca and run test only.