T Nation

Deca, Test, Dbol First Cycle

Hey boys wanting to start my first cycle here . Wanna run 300 mg of Decca a week and 300 mg of test each week along with 40 mg of d Bol each day. Have armidex and clomid for PCT. i no I should be running straight test for first cycle but I was told since I’m only taking 1 cc of each a week it won’t be a problem . Please get back to me on what you guys think . I’m just under 6.2’ and 193 pounds . Been training for just about two years.

Have good diet .

What is your age? Why are you not over 200lbs at 6’1" no offense but I think you could easily continue gaining naturally but what ever you think is best.

deca for a first cycle might mess you up real bad hombre

Terrible idea

Deca at 300mg a week can still shut you Down pretty hard

Sound like an epic way to ruin your summer

You know what you should do but you decided to listen to one person that told you what you wanted not needed to hear.

I believe lifting weights and having an outlaw mentality go hand in hand. It is the only possible way to explain the first timers trying to create an oddball cycle when there are hundreds of links on the web describing good first time cycles.

Molson, show me one link where what you have described is stated as a good cycle.

[quote]GoCal wrote:
Molson, show me one link where what you have described is stated as a good cycle. [/quote]

are you serious?.. test/deca/dbol is the classic bread and butter mass cycle. it’s literally called “the bread and butter cycle”

anyways OP… nothing wrong with running that cycle… however i would STRONGLY suggest using NPP instead of deca… it’s the same compound (nandrolone) but with a much faster-acting ester.

it will clear your system much faster but it should be pinned 3x a week, m/w/f ideally

300/300 a week is kinda weak dosages… but at least you wont be growing too fast

you need to be running an AI like adex/aromasin during your cycle, and if u dont use a dopamine agonist like caber/prami, you could have prolactin issues from the nandrolone and have erectile dysfunction issues

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]GoCal wrote:
Molson, show me one link where what you have described is stated as a good cycle. [/quote]

are you serious?.. test/deca/dbol is the classic bread and butter mass cycle. it’s literally called “the bread and butter cycle”

anyways OP… nothing wrong with running that cycle… however i would STRONGLY suggest using NPP instead of deca… it’s the same compound (nandrolone) but with a much faster-acting ester.

it will clear your system much faster but it should be pinned 3x a week, m/w/f ideally

[/quote]

Just to be clear, I was speaking to quantities, not ingredients. 300 test? Really?

[quote]GoCal wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]GoCal wrote:
Molson, show me one link where what you have described is stated as a good cycle. [/quote]

are you serious?.. test/deca/dbol is the classic bread and butter mass cycle. it’s literally called “the bread and butter cycle”

anyways OP… nothing wrong with running that cycle… however i would STRONGLY suggest using NPP instead of deca… it’s the same compound (nandrolone) but with a much faster-acting ester.

it will clear your system much faster but it should be pinned 3x a week, m/w/f ideally

[/quote]

Just to be clear, I was speaking to quantities, not ingredients. 300 test? Really?
[/quote]

a lot of aas users employ lose dose test/high dose anabolics (like tren for instance)

because they find that the lower the test, the lower the sides… ive found this to be true

I think a lot of people get scared of the idea of using a high dose of deca with a low(er) dose of test because they think it’ll give them deca dick, when really it’s evil prolactin that does it.

To be fair when I first started enquiring into buying gear, my source, ex ifbb pro competed at the Olympia, came like 22nd or something but whatever, advised a test and deca first cycle. However since researching a LOT, test only for a first cycle seems to be the more sensible way to go.

[/quote]

a lot of aas users employ lose dose test/high dose anabolics (like tren for instance)

because they find that the lower the test, the lower the sides… ive found this to be true[/quote]

Your example is inapposite, deca at 300 is hardly high dose but certainly sufficent for sides. Test/tren is quite different than test/deca. Plenty of resources that can discuss it at length.

The OP proposes a low dose multi-compound frst cycle. Neither hs deca or test quantities are at decent anabolic levels for a first cycle, particularly at close to 200 pounds. It just seemed to me that he wants a more intense first cycle (I understand!) , but he wants to do it half ass. Double the test, add 100mg of deca, keep the dbol, get proper ancillaries for all three compounds, and pct then it becomes a decent first cycle. Or just go higher test only to see how he responds to AAS. A bad first cycle can affect someone’s life negatively for years afterward, a good one can move them faster in the direction they want to go.

He might get everything he wants from one cycle only, but I doubt it and certainly not if it is half assed. The smartest thing for a first timer is to do one of the first cycles in the stickies here or on one of the many other forums. We all want to drive a ferrari, but first we had to learn to drive in mom’s wagon.