Deca Stronger Than Test?!

Talking to a vet from another forum. Long stroy short he said I would gain more muscle from running Deca 800mg wk w/ Test 125mg wk vs. Test 500 and Deca 500.
He made a compelling argument. I mean Deca is 3x’s as anabolic as Test, is this true or what?

I mean I was always under the impression that more test equals more muscle, so I’ve been taught. If you want more muscle up the Test and screw all other roids, is this true? Is test all I need to get the monster size I want? (training/diet aside)

deca alone is weaker than test, look at gains and retained gains on each alone.

the guy doesn’t know shit. stop listening to people who are big. if he really found that to be the case, then his test was under-dosed or fake.

to get to monster size you need hGH, IGF1, MGF, insulin stacked with a shitload of at least three or four steroids and a bunch of cutting agents and diuretics to get ripped. also, you have to not give a shit about the rest of your life.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
look at gains and retained gains on each alone.
[/quote]

well said

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
to get to monster size you need hGH, IGF1, MGF, insulin stacked with a shitload of at least three or four steroids and a bunch of cutting agents and diuretics to get ripped. also, you have to not give a shit about the rest of your life.[/quote]

RECKLESS, off-topic, senseless and untrue… maybe to get to the top 1%…

Deca seems to be the king of body-weight gain over test as it causes much more bloating and water-weight gain. So I would bet that the higher Deca cycle would cause more weight gain, while the Higher Test would cause more muscle gain and fat loss.

On the other hand it takes 2.5 times the amount of test than it does Deca to maintain musclular bodyweight; whether while dieting or just maintaining. Deca is more anabolic and muscle maintaining, while test builds more muscle and causes more fat loss - yes, it does cause fat loss, for the naysayers: Testosterone, Anavar, Dianabol, Trenbolone have all been shown in numberous scientific studies to increase lean mass in a higher porportion to bodyweight increases, while deca and some others have shown otherwise

[quote]TheBeat wrote:
…while test builds more muscle and causes more fat loss - yes, it does cause fat loss, for the naysayers: Testosterone, Anavar, Dianabol, Trenbolone have all been shown in numberous scientific studies to increase lean mass in a higher porportion to bodyweight increases, while deca and some others have shown otherwise[/quote]

My experience thus far can certainly vouch for test’s fat loss magic. I’ve been eating some proper bulk food during this test-only cycle I’m running (plenty of pizza, in-n-out burgers, ice cream and foster farms corn dogs) and my body isn’t getting fatter even as the scale weight increases. (up ~10lbs so far)

So in addition to the obvious reason, I’m finding another way that test can make you feel like an 18-year old again.

[quote]TheBeat wrote:
ubl0 wrote:
to get to monster size you need hGH, IGF1, MGF, insulin stacked with a shitload of at least three or four steroids and a bunch of cutting agents and diuretics to get ripped. also, you have to not give a shit about the rest of your life.

RECKLESS, off-topic, senseless and untrue… maybe to get to the top 1%…

Deca seems to be the king of body-weight gain over test as it causes much more bloating and water-weight gain. So I would bet that the higher Deca cycle would cause more weight gain, while the Higher Test would cause more muscle gain and fat loss.

On the other hand it takes 2.5 times the amount of test than it does Deca to maintain musclular bodyweight; whether while dieting or just maintaining. Deca is more anabolic and muscle maintaining, while test builds more muscle and causes more fat loss - yes, it does cause fat loss, for the naysayers: Testosterone, Anavar, Dianabol, Trenbolone have all been shown in numberous scientific studies to increase lean mass in a higher porportion to bodyweight increases, while deca and some others have shown otherwise[/quote]

pay attention, he asked whether more test was enough to get him to monster size. people who aren’t the top 1% aren’t monsters. as for reckless, no doubt, that was the point.

as for body weight gain, try taking 600mg of DECA for 10 weeks and then after 8 weeks off do 600mg TEST. track your body weight and see which one gives you more weight gain. shy of that ask anyone who is a little sensitive to estrogen about how test bloats them. ever hear of moonface?

you are talking clinical doses to prevent muscle wasting. these results cannot be extrapolated to bodybuilding doses. there are very few high dose studies on anabolic steroids and certainly none of them back up DECA over TEST, so read a little.

oh wait, the reckless, off-topic, senseless, and untrue applies to your post. my bad.

[quote]1fastford wrote:
ubl0 wrote:
look at gains and retained gains on each alone.

well said
[/quote]

stealing from Bill Roberts as much as i can. this would be the place. while i don’t think the classI/classII explains everything, it does account for a large amount of the synergies between certain stacks.

for example winny can activate microsomal receptors which would be a separate effect from a strictly classI/classII classification, however, such synergies are nowhere near as powerful as classI stacked with classII.

[quote]reddragon4954 wrote:
I mean Deca is 3x’s as anabolic as Test, is this true or what?
[/quote]

yes. within the therapeutic range. however at higher doses Deca does not have the potential of Test as Deca works through AR binding while test has powerful anti-glucocorticoid properties as well as AR binding.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
as for body weight gain, try taking 600mg of DECA for 10 weeks and then after 8 weeks off do 600mg TEST. track your body weight and see which one gives you more weight gain. shy of that ask anyone who is a little sensitive to estrogen about how test bloats them. ever hear of moonface?

you are talking clinical doses to prevent muscle wasting. these results cannot be extrapolated to bodybuilding doses. there are very few high dose studies on anabolic steroids and certainly none of them back up DECA over TEST, so read a little.

oh wait, the reckless, off-topic, senseless, and untrue applies to your post. my bad.[/quote]

Sorry if I made you a little defensive and lose touch with science. I understand your opinion and if you read my post with a little thought you would see that I am not saying that Deca is better than test only that numberous scientific studies have shown that it causes more nitrogen retention and weight gain; you should have also noticed that I said that it was weight gain and not lean mass gains - Deca causes more water retention than test!

Sorry, talk to anyone that has used both at said doses. Sure ‘moonface’ is something that some have to worry about with test, personally 600mg causes hardly any for me. I merely tried to present opinions and options for both sides of the arguement while making it clear of my opinion towards test being the prefered regimen.

Am also not talking about low-dose anti-muscle-wasting doses as you try to state. I would like you to pick out any senseless or untrue statement that I have made! Or shut your mouth and do a little reading.

Well heres another point of view and nobody jump the gun im not a roid hater.I have taken test before (enanthate and sust)and i have friends who have taken deca.I got no side effects but i was taking a low dose.All my buddies who took decca got acne and a limp dick.Deca dick is a legit side effect so if you like fucking take test.

I’ve run 3 cycles where Test and Deca were my main or only gear products. In all, stances I had a 5/3 ratio of Test/Deca. The first two times I ran it it was 500Test and 300Deca a week. This last time I tan 750Test and 450Deca. Despite the ratio being the same I experienced more of the “Deca Dick” effects this time with the higher doses of both Test and Deca than either time I ran 500/300.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
I’ve run 3 cycles where Test and Deca were my main or only gear products. In all, stances I had a 5/3 ratio of Test/Deca. The first two times I ran it it was 500Test and 300Deca a week. This last time I tan 750Test and 450Deca. Despite the ratio being the same I experienced more of the “Deca Dick” effects this time with the higher doses of both Test and Deca than either time I ran 500/300.[/quote]

Thats good to know since I’m about to start a 750/450. Maybe I should cut it back to 500/300. I really like everything down there working properly.