Deca-Solid Gain Retention?

A lot of gus I know, and a lot of stuff I’ve read is getting me thinking about Deca.

I’m hearing that gains from Deca are more permenant than other roids, what do you guys think?

What single stack has everyone had the most success with?

I am looking for a stack that is gonna be good on my joints, not to much water retention, though, and most of all, solid retainable muscle gains. It’s kinda boiling down between EQ and Deca, maybe stacking some Primo or Anavar, but I still am debating.

Could really use some help!?

blaster

[quote]blasterBuilder wrote:
A lot of gus I know, and a lot of stuff I’ve read is getting me thinking about Deca.

I’m hearing that gains from Deca are more permenant than other roids, what do you guys think?

What single stack has everyone had the most success with?

I am looking for a stack that is gonna be good on my joints, not to much water retention, though, and most of all, solid retainable muscle gains. It’s kinda boiling down between EQ and Deca, maybe stacking some Primo or Anavar, but I still am debating.

Could really use some help!?

blaster[/quote]

Blaster, Deca is really an AAS that you either hate or love. My joints have taken a beating from years of football at the high school and collegiate level, so needless to say, I love the stuff. But it really needs to be ran with an equal amount of test as deca can be very hard on the sex drive.
IMO, the retention of gains isn’t solely related to the types of AAS that were used during the cycle, but is rather dose/duration dependant…And another factor that plays a prominent role in how much LBM you KEEP, is recovery of the HPTA…So get your pct down to the “T” and the gains will stay.
The stack that I’VE had the most success with was probably my test/eq/dbol…test and eq were ran for 10 weeks at 500 apiece, and dbol was ran weeks 1-4 and 11-12 at 30mgs ed…I must say that test and eq go together like bread and butter:)
GOOD LUCK!

MK