Deca Side Effects

Alcohol affects the aromatase enzyme.

Alcohol (in excess) will have a negative impact on the next days workout.

Alcohol (a toxin) is removed before protein synthesis can resume.

Drinking alcohol and using oral AAS is obviously not reccomended for clear reasons, but it wont kill someone who hasn’t been abusing the AAS or the alcohol.

I think that getting drunk while training naturally is far worse than getting drunk while on non-methylated AAS. But still, alcohol is simply not conducive to getting bigger, leaner and stronger, no matter how you slice it.

Yes, yes, I know you have some huge friend that gets shit faced every weekend. Join the club. Chances are he isnt that big, youre in england after all and he’s likely got good genes.

i agree alcohol is bad. I drink normally once every 2 months max.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Alcohol affects the aromatase enzyme.

Alcohol (in excess) will have a negative impact on the next days workout.

Alcohol (a toxin) is removed before protein synthesis can resume.

Drinking alcohol and using oral AAS is obviously not reccomended for clear reasons, but it wont kill someone who hasn’t been abusing the AAS or the alcohol.

I think that getting drunk while training naturally is far worse than getting drunk while on non-methylated AAS. But still, alcohol is simply not conducive to getting bigger, leaner and stronger, no matter how you slice it.

Yes, yes, I know you have some huge friend that gets shit faced every weekend. Join the club. Chances are he isnt that big, youre in england after all and he’s likely got good genes. [/quote]

If your juiced up, lifting hard, eating a shit load of food and drinking every weekend to oblivion…

Your still going to get pretty big and strong in the long run. Food + gear + lifting = muscle, stupidity or no.

But its going to take longer, and your not going to be as lean as you could have been.

I enjoy some whiskey, but I dont drink to get smashed, Ill go out, Ill have a few drinks. You dont need that much alcohol to loosen up enough to have ALOT of fun. A little will do no matter how high your tolerance.

I used to drink like a fucking tank, so no ever questions me as to why Im not pounding drinks and doing shots, they know I can drink them all into a hospital. I have nothing to prove.

My honest suggestion, get trashed with your boys a few times, have them go drink for drink with you, get them retarded hammer drunk, so that they regret that decision.

Then after those few weekends do as you like, you already showed your shit, you dont need to again.

Yes its childish and stupid, but its what I do, and it works, build a rep, then do as you like.