T Nation

Deca Only Cycle

I am currently on a deca only cycle ( I can hear the sighs lol) I am a month into it. I have read on Deca profiles that it is slow acting and it takes time to see results. I have seen none and I am getting discouraged. I am taking 400mg / week. Any comments?

Since you asked for comments I’ll give 3.

[1] 400mg’s a week for Deca is a decent dosage.
[2] Deca is a relatively long ester, but after 4 weeks something you be tangible
[3] The only time I would consider a Deca only cycle is … never. Why didn’t you add 500-600 mg’s of Test a week?

dude ur gonna shut down ur production of test u need to run some test to replace , specialy running deca it doesnt like the little boy down stairs so if u wanna keep it in one peice i would advice u run some hcg as well

I have moved to a new place and I can’t get gear here. I don’t know anyone here. All I have is the Deca. I am wondering if it is fake. How would you go about finding test in a place were you didn’t know anyone?

[quote]B Savage wrote:
I have moved to a new place and I can’t get gear here. I don’t know anyone here. All I have is the Deca. I am wondering if it is fake. How would you go about finding test in a place were you didn’t know anyone? [/quote]

A lab can test it for probably more $ than you initially paid for it

[quote]B Savage wrote:
I have moved to a new place and I can’t get gear here. I don’t know anyone here. All I have is the Deca. I am wondering if it is fake. How would you go about finding test in a place were you didn’t know anyone? [/quote]

If all you had in your fridge was a shit-sandwich, would you eat it because it’s all that was there or go out and find something else?

after 4 weeks you should be

1. seeing results
  2. seeing nut shrinkage
    if those 2 things aren’t happening then you probably have a fake.

[quote]B Savage wrote:
I am currently on a deca only cycle ( I can hear the sighs lol) I am a month into it. I have read on Deca profiles that it is slow acting and it takes time to see results. I have seen none and I am getting discouraged. I am taking 400mg / week. Any comments?[/quote]

You have fake gear.

I wouldn’t run ANYTHING without a Test base.

Thanks for your comments. I believe that you guys are right. My gear is fake.