Deca & Natural Test

Thanks in advance to everyone willing to help me out with this one…
I’ll just list my Q’s to make em less confusing:

1. Is it good/bad/makes no difference TO take natural test boosters such as ZMA and Tribulus during a cycle of Deca (or any other natural test inhibiting AAS)? Worth taking?

2. We know that Test E(eg.) is always recommended to be taken in equal or greater dosages than Deca(eg.). Is this because Test E competes against the Deca’s nat. test shutdown? What is Test E’s effects/interactions with natural test?

3. To conclude, I guess what I want to know is this:
    Test E is the basis of my next cycle BUT I want the benefits of Deca as well! How would you guys balance the dosages to minimize shutdown and maximize end results with these substances?

I havn’t made long lists of my personal details or anything because these are very generalized Q’s. Also I’m not looking for PCT answers here to keep it short…

Thanks for your time…

I think that you have to go back to square one…

Test eth or cyp is very much going to shut you down. Thinking that you HPTA will not shutdown is simply wrong.

Guys on TRT who take 100mg of test eth or cyp are shutdown.

If your HPTA is shutdown, then expecting a supplement to increase LH is also unreasonable.

I think that the T is recommended to prevent the negative effects of deca from becoming dominant. Search for ‘deca dick’.

[quote]Daprov1da wrote:

1. Is it good/bad/makes no difference TO take natural test boosters such as ZMA and Tribulus during a cycle of Deca (or any other natural test inhibiting AAS)? Worth taking? [/quote]

There is no point in taking a test booster while using AAS.

Before putting AAS in your body I think you should complete your research. You need more test than deca to avoid the bad side effects of the deca. Furthermore, if this is your first cycle you may want to reconsider deca totally, until you have a few more cycles under your belt.

[quote]3. To conclude, I guess what I want to know is this:
Test E is the basis of my next cycle BUT I want the benefits of Deca as well! How would you guys balance the dosages to minimize shutdown and maximize end results with these substances?[/quote]

Shutdown is a biological function that happens when you intoduce exogenous hormones to the body. There is no minimizing shutdown. If you do this, you will get shut down.

[quote]I havn’t made long lists of my personal details or anything because these are very generalized Q’s. Also I’m not looking for PCT answers here to keep it short…

Thanks for your time…[/quote]

Your personal details are very important in telling us how to help you. I would rather you made it longer and gave us the whole story rather than omit details trying to keep it short. PCT is also the most important time of the cycle.

It really appears to me that you have some more research and theory time ahead. Take your time with it. The gear will be there when you have obtained all the knowledge you need.