deca haters

actually, males don’t peak at 18. Look it up, biological sciences wannabe.

9 pounds in 4 weeks!!! Gollllly Gomer. Mag10 can do that without any potential sides.

bosshogg, go take your 2 capsules of mag10/day and get the fuck out of here.

boss
colin cancer is the only gay one here
and how much LBW did you retain? tia LBW=Lean Body Water

you think I’m wrong mdog? You can look it up too.

Oh, and those of you who love tren: tren is more suppressive than deca. So fuck off.

All those who think colin is an A-hole say “I”.

colin, wtf is your problem? did you get picked on in high school? did some bodybuilder fuck your girlfriend? why the fuck are you so pissed off at everybody on this site? you do nothing but attack everyone. it started on the off topic forum, then the t/n, now your atacking people on the steroid forum that use tren?

if you have something against tren and feel that deca is better make your case for it, instead of acting like a bitch! nobody here or anywhere on this site has any respect for what you say except the queers that you defend in the off topic!

if you have something to say then say it. but dont come here and fuck up our board because you have a vendetta against the world.

you dont know dick about anabolics if you think tren is a shitty drug. and if the other vets on this board get a hold of your little mesage im sure you will get ripped a new asshole.

it is one thing to state your biased opinion on the off topic forum, but to come here and alienate every single tren user on this board is assanine! if you cant offer something constructive to this forum dont fucking post!

flames are cool, we all do it. but jesus christ, dont just tell everyone to fuck off for no apparent reason.

nowhere did I say tren is a shitty drug. Nowhere. I was actually defending the use of deca. Tren is a more T suppressive drug than deca is. You just don’t get “tren dick”. Look it up, it’s true.

I don’t care if anyone likes me either. I could give a shit less. At least I’m not like bigconan or jackedhulk and am a complete idiot. I do have some sense.

Roid Rage!!??!

hehe

What the fuck did this guy “colin cancer” say thats got everyone so stirred up? I do agree that the name leaves something to be desired but I digress.
Deca gives deca dick because (very loose laymen dumbshit terms here,) it is activated through a different mechanism then some of the other steroids out there. It is also why it has some relatively low side effects for instance MPB,prostate enlargement, etc. The problem lies in the fact that the mechanism that it works through doesn’t stimulate the or translate through to the flag pole like test. And continues with this problem well into recovery because it is very long winded. It is also true in some cases, that tren when used long enough without anything other to stimulate sex drive will leave ya a little limp too…
As stated earlier by my, I’ve used deca quite successfully for short durations. 8 weeks seems to be about the time that the problems cans start in, and it is an effective drug for our purposes… The argument as I see it against using it is irrelevant if its used wisely. The only point being that there are many other very good steroids out there now that will work as effectively or more, without necessarily the risk of a limp willy. Or the long term potential to get caught using it if your in pro sports.

Spook, it’s not this thread that bothers people so much but his senseless attack on P-Dog on the OT forum for no apparent reason that has alienated him from most people. As I recall, CC said he is getting married soon, so I think we should all chip in and get him a wedding present of 8 weeks supply of Deca. His soon-to-be-wife just might appreciate it.

LOL!

Send it my way, fuckers.

i don’t think his groom to be will asspreciate that to much. and wtf is wrong with tren dick? you don’t like having hard-ons all day? being a pole smoker i’d think you’d like that?