Deca for Tendon Injury Rehab?

Didn’t attach…

At the end of 8 weeks I started my second run; the IFG/MGF. I forgot to snap a pic to mark 12 weeks after I finished that run, but by then it was only trailing behind my good arm by 1/4" and I was able to pull a 405 deadlift with zero pain or tension, although I did use double over hook grip to play it safe. I was also able to finally start training back with a decent amount of weight again. I had lost 3" around my torso just from back atrophy.

This pic, at 16 weeks is where I was planning to start a third run, but it wasn’t necessarily. My arm has returned to full size and strength was almost on par with the other arm. I still have a little pain/imbalance while barbell rowing and doing pullups, or curling over 50lbs DBs, but I can still do it and that’s the important thing.

I don’t know why these damn pics aren’t attaching the first time. Been happening to me on a few forums today. :confused:

Looking good, man. Congrats on the fast healing. It looks like BBB was right on the money once again.