T Nation

Deca Elevate Prolactin After Discontinuation

Hello folks

Im 7 weeks in - Just running TE 500 x 10 weeks and Deca 200 x 4 weeks

I discontinued the deca after terrible mood swings, breast tenderness and just plain old deca dick symptoms.

Last year I ran the TE 500 x 10 weeks, and was insanely horny, and could stand erect on demand.

This time around, the unit is lazy, cant stand firm, and is generally not as horny as last time.

My question is how long can the deca elevate prolactin after discontinuation, and Im never touching that shit again.

Should of used prami or caber. If your still having problems you can try either of those to lower prolactin

No access to Caber, would have hit it already

IME untreated elevated prolactin can remain up to 9 months from deca and you should pray your libido returns because most people (inc me) complain theyre libido has never been the same again after deca.

Caber would be the right thing to use here, any lactation?

Can you get a hold of Selegiline? BBB was adamant it worked through dopamine regulation/inhibition.

SB

I had the same problem after my test/NPP cycle I just did. Didn’t control prolactin on cycle and paid the price.

Have been using caber for the last week and there’s been a slight improvement, so I think I’m on the right track.

Also started using selegiline as of yesterday so it’s too easy to tell yet if it works but from what I’ve read it’s definitely supposed to.

get some caber and/or selegeline. You’ll be able to find it if you look hard enough. The internet has everything you want.

[quote]sul wrote:
Hello folks

Im 7 weeks in - Just running TE 500 x 10 weeks and Deca 200 x 4 weeks

I discontinued the deca after terrible mood swings, breast tenderness and just plain old deca dick symptoms.

Last year I ran the TE 500 x 10 weeks, and was insanely horny, and could stand erect on demand.

This time around, the unit is lazy, cant stand firm, and is generally not as horny as last time.

My question is how long can the deca elevate prolactin after discontinuation, and Im never touching that shit again.
[/quote]

So your blaming deca based on your own lack of research? Thats like running test without an AI and wondering why you got gyno