Deca Dose For First Cycle

Im 23 y/o, 6 feet and 182 pounds. I’ve been working out for over a year and I decided to go on my first ever cycle. Im going to use deca and a test booster but i dont know which one I should use first. I wanna know the highest amount of deka i should use per week and the time i should run the cycle. In addition, im gonna use protein, glutamine, branched chain aa, multivitamin and creatine.

Do more research. Ask more questions.

Test boosters mean dick when you are taking real gear.

What i wanna know is how many mg/week for how much time, thats it and thanks

You won’t get that kind of help here. You have a stupid cycle - we don’t encourage stupidity in this forum.

Thanks.

I have to ask, but if you are able to get deca; why not ask your source for some test or dbol tabs, and then ask us advice on dosage? Unless… you are buying this “deca” OTC - something with a similar name that is not nandrolone decanoate…

First I’d like to say “Welcome to T-Nation”, interesting that your two first posts are in the Steroid forum!

You’ve trained a year!! Train another four years and then you might be ready for some AAS. During these four years keep track of what you’re doing ie a food and traininglog. Find out what works for you and what don’t.

THEN you might start with the AAS, also use these four years to educate yourself about AAS, a good start is this thread: http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=354419
Good luck

Be smart and listen to the replies. It may not be what you want to hear but its what you need to listen to. And if you plan on using it anyway atleast research the product some more. Otherwise you’re going to wonder why you cant “get it up” next time in bed with your significant other.

[quote]josemcardona wrote:
Im 23 y/o, 6 feet and 182 pounds. I’ve been working out for over a year and I decided to go on my first ever cycle. Im going to use deca and a test booster but i dont know which one I should use first. I wanna know the highest amount of deka i should use per week and the time i should run the cycle. In addition, im gonna use protein, glutamine, branched chain aa, multivitamin and creatine.[/quote]

Jose with only one year of working out you have not primed your body for gear yet. In another couple years both your body and your system will be ready. Keep on lifting.