T Nation

Deca Damage

I switched tests this cycle…(sust to cyp) and am now amhaving serious issues with my plumbing. I also feel like my E levels are thru the roof. This is my third cycle and I thought I had it down but am now wondering how I got to wear I am. I am 6’0 190…went up from 175…5 weeks into this cycle and amtrying to figure out wtf is going on…any input would be great

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

BBB,

It must still be all foggy from the steam in her shower…

…or your breath as you watched her lather up :wink:

Is that why mine shrank? cos thye are supposed to be crystal?

lol

OP - 6’ and 190 is no fantasic progress unless you started at 120lbs 5 years ago.

2 - if you get the cyp and enanthate from different sources then that could be your answer.

3 - if it has been a certain amount of time on cycle then the aromatate rate will have increased - do you use an AI? You mention plumbing (i assume libido not incontinence) so if you think your estrogen is through the roof get it tested and use the AI you currently have in the back of your draw…

4 - why switch? cyp has a longer ester, did you take that into account? I thought you ‘had it down’? maybe not flaccid-boy…
Only took 3 cycles to get to grips with the intricacies of AAS then we’d all be experts!

Where is the Deca in the post? was it sa typo? did you think cyp was deca?

I was nice, wasnt i nice?

Brook

Brook what’s with the avatar?

Oh. I guess Makavali is not using it any more…

[quote]wolfman89 wrote:
I switched tests this cycle…(sust to cyp) and am now amhaving serious issues with my plumbing. I also feel like my E levels are thru the roof. This is my third cycle and I thought I had it down but am now wondering how I got to wear I am. I am 6’0 190…went up from 175…5 weeks into this cycle and amtrying to figure out wtf is going on…any input would be great[/quote]

So in the “Comments on Clenbuterol” thread you said you were 1/2 way through your cycle and gained 15lbs thus far.

That would mean, based on your above comments, you had already done 2 cycles and only weighed 175 at 6 feet tall?

1. wtf were you doing steroids for at 175 lbs??
  2. wtf is going on with your title of the thread

hmmm he posted this in another thread:

"BBB…I believe you are up on your shit and need some serious advice. I thought I was doing everything right this cycle but it seems now that the wheels have fallen off the cart. I am five weeks in and one of my nipples already puffed and I am having serious issues staying hard.

I’m currently running deca but in the past when I had used it my dick was ready to rock…now it seems it just wants to say hey and then go back to sleep…anything would be great…WOLF "

Maybe he has deca and test confused?

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
hmmm he posted this in another thread:

"BBB…I believe you are up on your shit and need some serious advice. I thought I was doing everything right this cycle but it seems now that the wheels have fallen off the cart. I am five weeks in and one of my nipples already puffed and I am having serious issues staying hard.

I’m currently running deca but in the past when I had used it my dick was ready to rock…now it seems it just wants to say hey and then go back to sleep…anything would be great…WOLF "

Maybe he has deca and test confused?[/quote]

Maybe engerish is his 3rd language?

Hey sorry…I take two c’s of deca with two c’s of cyp and I came into some anadrol a few weeks ago so I started. So those as well…and this is my first cycle in about two years…the last time I took 1 c of sust and 1 c of deca and then gradually upped the dosage to 2 c’s each like I’m doing right now…except for sust I am using cyp…and the only reason I went with cyp was because I couldn get sust anywhere and had friends who felt comfortable with it…

I had knee surgery last summer and didn’t hit it at all…I just lived on meds and dropped a shitload of weight and fatigued easily when I did lift after that…I just wanted to get my shit together and get back myself as I was before…I know deca can stay in your system for a long time but how serious can it be…I don’t really know what other info to add…let me know…

And no…an ai was not used…to be honest I never had to before…but am regretting it now…not really familiar though…

And no…an ai was not used…to be honest I never had to before…but am regretting it now…not really familiar though…

How old are you?

Please use punctuation when posting. No one wants to read a paragraph long sentance.

2 ccs still doesnt tell us jack squat. How many mg of each are you injecting twice per week? What is the ratio of your test to deca?

It also sounds like you must be lacking in either nutrition or training as unless your gear is doses lower than normal you are consuming well over a gram per week and still not over the 200lb mark.

Genesis pharmaceuticals is the brand and I am on nandrolone phenylpropionate in ethyl oleate along with testosterone propionate. I am retarded I jst looked at it now I thoight it was cyp. I mix one ml of each twice a week. My diet is ok, right now I’m eatin clean but on average maybe 3000 calories a day alonv with at least 250 gm of protein.

I train heavy four times a week and get in some great pumps. Just reintroduced some cardio two days a week because I needed it

It still astounds me that people will inject high doses of stuff into themselves without knowing what they are really injecting. . .

Also, how many Mg per Ml is your gear. It will say this on the vial. An example of what this would look like is: 250Mg/Ml. This will help.

Also, Also, 3000 calories is not enough. You need to eat more to reap the benefits.

Also, also, also, prop has a much shorter half life than Cyp. It is generally agreed that daily injections are needed for stable levels.

Peace,

Natural Selection

100/15 for the test and 150/15 foe the nandrolone

[quote]wolfman89: wrote
I am retarded [/quote]

The not knowing what you were injecting issue aside. The fact that you now know, you have been taking two short ester drugs twice a week in a poor ratio and can’t figure out whats wrong. Is proof that you should not be doing this in the first place.

These products you are using should be injected EOD and not twice a week as you are currently doing.

And 200mg of test prop and 300mg of npp per week is a very poor cycle to say the least.

Please do a bit of research before putting these hormones in your body. It is for your own good.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Natural Selection[/quote]

Aye; to that man there.