Deca D*ck

[quote]ninetoes wrote:
Reed ,yogi ,els , eat more food, kenny, etc. You guys fuck more people up than you help because you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. You guys should just stay to your own pathetic lives and leave this forum. We dont need people like you here. “Do as I say!” " Nevermind my bitchtits" [/quote]

Up your ai dose bitch tits. Its starting to affect your mood

Last time I looked people that wanted genuine help, received it. People that wanted hand-holding and coddling were sent away. Where have your asinine rants came from? Did your mother take your roids away? It appears there is a thread for that.

Hahaha. Follow my protocol. If anything goes wrong it was you… not my advice.

[quote]ninetoes wrote:
Hahaha. Follow my protocol. If anything goes wrong it was you… not my advice. [/quote]

Dear bitch tits,

Please try to understand that no one here giving advice claims it to be 100 percent accurate and fail proof. Also take into account that 90% of people seeking advice on this site do not supply bloodwork with their requests which makes it that much harder to give a proper solution.

this thread took a weird turn. This dude’s talking about stuff from old threads, so he’s obviously been reading for a while, but then one day he’s thought “you know what? I’m not standing for it anymore! Those ninjas are getting a piece of my mind!”

This forum sure is entertaining sometimes

[quote]Yogi wrote:
this thread took a weird turn. This dude’s talking about stuff from old threads, so he’s obviously been reading for a while, but then one day he’s thought “you know what? I’m not standing for it anymore! Those ninjas are getting a piece of my mind!”

This forum sure is entertaining sometimes[/quote]

I noticed that and I am quite confused to be honest. It was so sudden. No other posts at all but then suddenly he starts on this tirade. Its strange.

ninetoes: Out of nowhere you start pointing fingers at everyone, something specific that rustled your jimmies?

[quote]StupidNumber13 wrote:
ninetoes: Out of nowhere you start pointing fingers at everyone, something specific that rustled your jimmies?[/quote]

he hates ninjas, clearly

Well you know what they say. “Bad press is better than no press at all”. Damn keyboard ninjas.

what the fuck did i miss over here?!?

SCIENCE BITCHES!!!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

ninetoes: Out of nowhere you start pointing fingers at everyone, something specific that rustled your jimmies?[/quote]

he hates ninjas, clearly[/quote]

What The hell is going on???!

Did I miss something?

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

he hates ninjas, clearly[/quote]

What The hell is going on???!

Did I miss something?
[/quote]

Alot, some random guy started hating on everyone that posts frequently exept cycobushmaster … he really likes him, i think he might even have a mancrush