Deca D*ck After PCT, Any Help?

Just finished my first cycle of deca and test E.
Ran 500 mgs test E 250 deca. Ran the deca for 8 weeks the test for 10 and started my PCT two weeks after my last test shot. I have finished my PCT (clomid for 4 weeks, dropped nolva after week 1) but my dick is just not having it, I can start to get hard but then nothing. I wake up with morning wood so I’m wondering if it’s not all in my head? I’ve been told to go see a doctor but I’m scared to, I read something about how my insurance company will find out what I’m telling the doc even with Doctor-Patient confidentiality and all. If you guys have any advice I would greatly appreciate it as I’m 21 y/o and wanting my dick to work again sometime soon!

Did you run an AI of any sort?

If you are getting morning wood then It isnt that bad!

• Tren and Deca raise prolactin.
  • Prolactin is the hormone your body releases after orgasm to kill your boner!

So, when using either of those compounds it is advised to use Caber/Dostinex to control the prolactin and avoid Fina/Deca Dick!

I personally do not get any sides with Tren or Deca but everyone is different.

Start with 0.25mg 2x per week and if symptoms persist then increase to 0.5mg 2x per week…

It sounds like you are not entirley clued up on steroid use so could you outline exactly what you took during your cycle so you can get the best advice… Include AI’s, HCG, SERMS and your PCT plan.

2 Likes

could be any number of things causing it.

i assume it’s a couple things…

low prolactin, and likely PCT was too brief to actually work.

EDIT: high prolactin, not low prolactin.

I did, I used adex when my nipples started to hurt, only happened once or twice and I would do 1mg the first day and then .5mg 2 days later.

Ok sorry yea I wil.
Weeks 1-6: 1 ml deca 250/wk 2mls test e 250/wk
Weeks 6-8 (vial of test broke, only thing I could get my hands on was a 200mg test cyp/200mg test E per ml, blend): 2 mls of the test blend/wk 1 ml deca 250/wk
Weeks 8-10: 2 mls of the test blend/wk
Weeks 10-12: nothing
Week 12-13: 50mg clomid and 25mg Nolva ED
Week 14: I was SUPER bitchy and frankly depressed, buddy told me to drop Nolva and up clomid so I did. Clomid was then up to 150mg ED no Nolva
Week 15: tapered down from 150mgs to 100mgs clomid ED
Week 16: tapered down from 100mgs to 50mgs clomid ED
DONE

I only ran caber once on cycle, dick wouldn’t work, 1mg one day, .5mg 2 days later.
Followed same protocol a few times during PCT but then ran out of caber.

TODAY my coach told me to do a cruise dose of test e 250 for a couple of weeks (as I’m hoping to start a test/mast cycle soon)in hopes that it would give the deca a little more time to clear out of my system and the elevated test levels would restore my libido and fix my ED. So today I pinned 250mgs test e…did I just screw myself??

You need to shoot your “coach”…

Dont be one of those guys that starts chasing problems with more and more steroids…

If you have a problem caused by steroids, you then need to stop steroids, not take more!

This all just sounds abit shitty and un-planned; stop running test, take some caber and nolvadex for 6 weeks… You seem to have started some sort of insanley high chlomid dose (sort of PCT) then started test again?

Poor preparation just prepares you to fail my friend.

1 Like

Jesus, what a mess.

Chances are your oestrogen and prolactin are sky high. This could potentially cause you problems for quite a long time.

Can you get bloodwork?

1 Like

You’re right. Would you vets mind helping me out?
I pinned yesterday (05/20), I’m ASSUMING I need to PCT from this but I’m not sure? Only saying that because it was one pin of a semi-low dose. Anyways,
if I do need to, when do I start? 2 weeks from yesterday? That would be ideal since I’m going on a family trip starting Sunday (05/22) and won’t be back until 06/01.
What I have: ~20 pills of 50 mg clomid (getting more as soon as I’m back from this trip)
-Shit loads of 25mg Nolva
-1.5 mgs of caber total, was thinking about running the recommended .25 mg dose 2x/wk with this.
-Buddy who knows my situation is willing to give/mix me a new bottle of HCG, but I have zero experience with it.

Please man, if you, and other vets would set me up a dosing protocol to follow for this PCT I’ll get everything I need and truly run exactly what you guys suggest as I’m desperate here. I knew I shouldn’t of pinned yesterday I was just getting pulled in so many different directions (bro science online and my coach) that I kind of just folded and was willing to try anything to help. I would sincerely appreciate all the help you guys have been, and like I said I would greatly appreciate a PCT plan! I’m more than willing to answer any and all questions to help the process.

You’re probably not wrong, but no I don’t have a reliable doc, unfortunately.

Also have 60 tabs of 10mg (I THINK it’s 10mg) aromasin as well as a little bit of liquid Adex.

I am abit confused as to how exactly and what exactly you have done up to this point; Test/Deca cycle, PCT, Started Test again?

Theres 2 things you can do:

-Do a full PCT starting 2 weeks from your last test shot. The PCT should be 8 weeks of 25mg Nolvadex ED seeing as you have plenty of that on hand… With a taper down on the last 2 weeks (Just cut the tablet in half)

• I have never used aromasin, so ile go with Adex for now unless someone else chips in who has used Aromasin, Continue the Adex from now, through PCT. Starting it at 0.5mg eod with a taper down to 0.25mg then even smaller if you can!

• Start caber at 0.25mg 2x per week then up it to 0.5mg 2x per week if no effect is seen from a week or 2 at the lower dose. Discontinue use after you are happy your prolactin side effects have deffinitley cleared.

• Do not use HCG.

2.Stay on a Test only cycle. Using HCG @ 250iu 3x per week. Adex at 0.25-0.5mg eod depending on Test dose and also caber at 0.25mg 2x per week.

Obviously getting off with option 1 and getting bloods done would be the more sensible choice, but option 2 could work if you had to stay on for TRT or for the hell of it.

1 Like

sorry, typo. high prolactin, not low prolactin… good catch!

Yes that’s exactly what I did and I’m realizing now how ridiculous that was. Thank you very much for your help, no clomid for the pct?

We have seen worse…

Your dosages were not crazy and if you carried on with your test cycle along with the HCG, Adex and Caber you could probably complete another cycle and then PCT off properly with success…

Which ever way you decide to go with I am sure you havent fucked up that bad lol.

In future just make sure you have a whole cycle planned and purchased so you dont end up having to make do with bits and bobs here and there…

You can use clomid for PCT if you wish; just pick either Nolva or clomid and use a lower end dose for 6-8 weeks. This is being proven to be better than combining the two, at a higher dose and for a longer period of time.

2 Likes

that’s a pity, because now you’re just blindly throwing medications at yourself in the hope that something works.

Are you in the US?

2 Likes

I am! I would really prefer being under the care of a physician but I’m scared about the whole notes on record/tests on record and not being able to be insured at a later date if I switch insurance companies. This is sure to happen as I am still on my parents plan.

1 Like

you can get bloodwork done on your own in most states in the US… i would Google “private bloodwork” and go from there.

@cycobushmaster is it privatemedlabs or something?

EDIT: beat me to it! haha

1 Like