Deca/D-Bol Side Effects?

Was taking decca for 3wks then started taking d-bol tabs along, been feeling bloated and also bad diarreah for 3-4days, not sure if its a bug in my system or some sort of side affect any help or advice would be apriciated

thanks.

stop your cycle and get more informed about what you are taking.

bmc

It is most likely unrelated to the cycle although the d-bol could cause some GI issues I suppose. I have just never heard of anyone reacting like this before. If you are concerned stop the d-bol for a week or so and if the problem goes away then you know.

On the bright side the bloat likely signals you got genuine dbol

[quote]sapasion wrote:
On the bright side the bloat likely signals you got genuine dbol[/quote]

That’s a very small silver lining in this big old dark cloud of a story

very small EE!!

think it may have been a bug, the diarreah has stopped and not feeling so bloated, even tho i was drinking plenty water i think with catching somthing ive ended up dehydrated, think i was getting paranoid wth the dbol

[quote]BREAKIT wrote:
think it may have been a bug, the diarreah has stopped and not feeling so bloated, even tho i was drinking plenty water i think with catching somthing ive ended up dehydrated, think i was getting paranoid wth the dbol[/quote]

Errrrmmm… Lemme guess, you smoke weed on a regular basis too?

So what does side affect?

Bad guess EE dont touch the stuff

Ok fair enough, this what not a reflection on you personally just a reflection of some of the new posters we have had on here recently.