Deca Cycle - Why Not More? Deca:Test Ratio Debate

Is the only reason to not use high doses of Deca because of Deca-dick?

Much harsher on endothelial cells compared to test (in vitro at least in massive concentrations), appears to deplete dopamine and serotonin quite dramatically according to rodent models, given the anecdotes we have on human use I’d say it’s fair to come to the hypothesis it carries over into the human realm thus in those genetically predisposed the mental sides can be a real bitch.

2 Likes

Don’t forget increased risk of LVH. That’s another little gift that nandrolone bestows on users.

So what would the real downside be to taking 250mg test e + 500mg deca + front loading with 40-50mg dbol?

Basically what they just said above.

2 Likes

High e2, loss of ability to get an erection, bloating, mood swings, etc.

Just to clarify -
250mg test e (weekly)
500mg deca (weekly)
50mg dbol (daily)

I also have arimidex and nolva just in case

My last cycle -
750mg test c (weekly)
30mg dbol (daily)

And the only real side effect I got was a lot of bloating

As far as I have been told. Deca should always be less than test and nothing builds more muscle than test thats why its always the base. Im no expert on this but I would assume your 750mg test would be more effective than the 250 test 500 deca.
Maybe look at 600 test e and 300/400 deca? Dbol as you choose.

Deca is way more anabolic than test. Test is rather weak when it comes to anabolism.

Do the Deca gains stay loyal after the cycle?

From others I’ve heard that the gains go quickly from Deca. Test and EQ while not mass builders like Deca have a better reputation for gains that can be maintained after the cycle (especially if one does blast and cruise).

1 Like

What did you accomplish? Before and after.

Plus I strongly agree with this and many other anabolics.

Looks like I commented on a 4 year old thread. But better late than never.

1 Like

Thats because they are confusing water retention and glycogen with “gains”.

Yes, the actual muscle gains from deca “stay” (given you still have high testosterone levels and work out), but u will not look as full running 250mg test as 1g of deca coupled with 600 test.

If you are really big, it is impossible to hold on to all muscle gains on like 200-300 test only. You will for a while, but eventually, u will start to shrink, u will NOT be able to walk around 260lbs aquired from 3g of gear … cruising on 200-300 test.

But yeah, to answer your question: The actual gains from deca will “be more” than test (of same dosage) and they will stay (given you are not super huge, your hormone levels are high and you keep training).

1 Like

I 100% disagree with the notion that all anabolics build the same amount of muscle, mg per mg. AKA the victor black retard theory.

Deca/npp way more anabolic than test.
Tren way more anabolic than test.
Masteron I would say 2/3 as anabolic as test.
Primo about the same as test, maybe slightly less, difficut to say cause no water retention.
Anavar stronger than test.
Dbol way more muscle than test, even accounting for the water retention.

But ya deca is really potent, I never get the same gains in strenght or size from test as the same amount of deca.

The look on deca (well npp for me) is also way different than test.

Test u just look like a big natty, lmfao. U look like a thicker version of yourself, thats it.

On deca, shoulders pop, 3d look, rounder fuller muscles, blabla.