T Nation

Deca Cycle Length

I have read a lot of stuff on recommended length of Deca Cycles and I am curious as to hear from you guys what you would recommend in terms of duration.

I am about to run Test, Deca, Dbol, for 12 weeks (deca finishing week 10) and I am considering extending it based on what I have read with the recommendation being 12-16 weeks from what I can tell.

What do you guys think?

deca is a shit drug, and short cycles are generally accepted as being better unless you are blasting and cruising

Define short?

10 weeks is fine.

Though I dont recommend deca to those who cycle due to it's ability to make recovery an utter catastrohpe. It's better suited for those who blast and cruise.

6-8 weeks of NPP is a better choice IMO, in a 10-12 week test cycle. If you must use nadrolone of course. The risk/reward ratio doesnt justify its use IMO.

6-8 weeks

Something like

1-8 test prop 100mg total with ED shots
1-8 tren ace 500mg total with ED shots
1-5 tbol 80mg ED
1-8 adex .25mg e4d

pct 3 days after last shot nolva 40/40/20/20

Walkway thats got to be a mistake right?

1-8 test prop 100mg total with ED shots
1-8 tren ace 500mg total with ED shots

i have no idea why he posted that cycle as I believed this thread was about nandrolone...

nonetheless, there's a number of accounts on this forum of drastically reduced trenbolone side effects whilst using a replacement dose of testosterone only.

I was posting an example of a "short" cycle for the Op to give him an alternative to a longer, inferior cycle. Deca is really an outdated drug, I have no clue why anyone uses it anymore.

And no that was no mistake, I was using a gram of tren with about 100mg of test a week and the only side effect I got was night sweats. On 500mg of both test and tren I couldn't do cardio for shit.

Well bro im no vet but I just ran the same cycle your about to do and through my research I also extended to 12 and test to week 14.

Hey look I actually agree with Walk about a cycle.. Tren high and Test low for 8 weeks is what a freind just ran with great results. He ran a little higher with each than you posted but almost same set up and almost no sides except slight drop in cardio.

Now back to normal. Deca is amazing when used correctly but, becuase it can be hard to come off of you guys are right about it not being for first timers. Longer cycles or like bonez said blast and cruise work much better with such a long lasting and suppresing drug.

Im not a first timer at all. I do plan on using a HCG kick start pre PCT in the form of 3x500iu shots to help reactivate the leydig cells. The plan on this cycle for the most part is mass to help me move up to the u220lb class (powerlifting), so I want to come out the other end at around 225lb (Im 203-205lb right now, I know its a lot to hope for). This is not a pre meet cycle, I plan on using Test+Tren+Mast+Dbol to work upto nationals early-mid next year (will be a first time for tren as well).

But onto business, I dont plan on changing the cycle based on the possible recovery problems. I cant get NPP so that rules that out. From what I have read here 10 weeks is fine but I will see how things are progressing towards the end of this cycle and make a call on the fly. This will also help me time everything for nationals as hopefully by then we will have a date set.

Thanks

Deca is far from being a shit drug my friend. I had a three year Siatica probably that had me using pain meds and a cain to walk with. Deca alone was responsible for completely fixing that problem. That was seven years ago and I have had not one problem since. My best friend has MS and was on three different drugs that not only giving him nasty side effects but probably killing him.

He uses Deca and Test now and got of everything else completely. That was around the same time and he would probably be dead by now if it wasn’t for Deca. Im not trying to blast anyone but Tball is not the best drug in the world. And Tren is great if we are not worried about liver issues. Not for nothing but good thing your not a Dr. Genius…

[quote]Urignorant wrote:
Im not trying to blast anyone but[/quote]

lol

[quote]Urignorant wrote:
Deca is far from being a shit drug my friend. I had a three year Siatica probably that had me using pain meds and a cain to walk with. Deca alone was responsible for completely fixing that problem. That was seven years ago and I have had not one problem since. My best friend has MS and was on three different drugs that not only giving him nasty side effects but probably killing him.

He uses Deca and Test now and got of everything else completely. That was around the same time and he would probably be dead by now if it wasn’t for Deca. Im not trying to blast anyone but Tball is not the best drug in the world. And Tren is great if we are not worried about liver issues. Not for nothing but good thing your not a Dr. Genius… [/quote]
Bumping a 3 year old thread… Your not a genius either are you?