T Nation

Deca Causing Joint Problems Once Stopped

I have heard about decca helping joints to be lubricated while on the cycle but making the joints worse once the cycle is over with. Has any one experienced that or heard of that before? I want to use decca in a cycle because I feel that it doesn’t have as bad of side effects as all the other mass building compounds. As long as i do pct and take hcg through the cycle. So I feel like i could run it for around 2 to 3 months and not worry about toxicity lol just maybe suppression.

I’ve heard of that happening before.

So it sounds like its one of those things that once you start it your going to need it in every cycle to prevent joint problems. Especially during a cutting cycle with winstrol. or anything that dries out the joints.

[quote]Mad -scientist wrote:
I have heard about decca helping joints to be lubricated while on the cycle but making the joints worse once the cycle is over with. Has any one experienced that or heard of that before? I want to use decca in a cycle because I feel that it doesn’t have as bad of side effects as all the other mass building compounds. As long as i do pct and take hcg through the cycle. So I feel like i could run it for around 2 to 3 months and not worry about toxicity lol just maybe suppression.

So it sounds like its one of those things that once you start it your going to need it in every cycle to prevent joint problems. Especially during a cutting cycle with winstrol. or anything that dries out the joints. [/quote]

So supposedly you did a cycle of Test E and Winny a while back and jacked yourself up cause you didnt know what you were doing. Now you thinking about adding in Deca to your next cycle. For the record deca doesn’t help your joints, it just masks the pain while using.

Doesnt have as bad of side effects as other mass compounds? Really like what other compounds and why is deca better for low sides?

No you dont need it in every cycle, thats freaking absurd.

I can only speak for myself here, but judging by your forum posts and threads you need to take 6-12 months re-reading all the information and relevant post on here over the past 10 years before posting more.

actually i thought i fucked up my naturall test production but i did not. It was the wrong test and it came back 416ng/dl total test and that was to low for my expectations so i panicked. The reason it was on the low side was a combination of insomnia and my appetite was severely suppressed and i barely ate maybe a cheese stick and a peace of bread a day.

And it was due to side effects of completally stopping smoking weed and drinking and ive been succsesfull with that for a few months now and don’t plan on going back to it. I dont care what anyone has to say about that I really don’t. And Honestly i enjoy posting on here and if you don’t like it just ignore my posts its not that hard. I dont know anyone I can talk about steroids to. Or even working out so coming here and talking about this all makes me happy. I’m interested in different subjects about steroids then you are and bodybuilding. I think out side of the box.

I didn’t fuck up that cycle because i didn’t know what i was doing it was the person i got my stuff through was un trust worthy and I ended up getting the wrong pct stuff and it was all to late i got it.And it was written in Chinese and I had no idea what it said so i didn’t use it mainly because the guy was untrustworthy. And when i said decca sounds like something once you start you need it in every cycle. I didnt mean i would use it in every cycle.

I ment if you cause damage while on it it might be something people get addicted to the benefits of it and cant work out without pain and use it in every cycle not that that is a good idea its obviously a bad one. I have alot more knowledge about all of this stuff than you think I do. I know about all the different bad and good side effects of every steroid. and i know propper pct even for steroids like tren and decca. Suppresion is inevitable if you plan on competing at a high enough level.

That is why that side effect isnt as bad to me. I would say decca has less health threatening side effects than andadrol, D-bol, Tren, or hgh. And you can use it for longer without toxicity. But also its a matter of oppinion and what health problems you already have or which ones concern you.

If you have a better mass gaining steroid or cycle for me that you think is a good one feel free to tell me. I know your a inteligent guy when it comes to all this and the posts i make bother you because you don’t understand my thought process and you think its stupid. But I do value the advice of anyone who has the experience and knowledge that you do and am not trying to make enemies. But i do know alot more than you think I do.

I am interested in theories and hypothesis’s about new ways to use gear and innovative techniques . Thinking out side the box has mad people i know millions of dollars and people said to them they’re ideas where stupid to. I am making a collective data base in my mind about knowledge that is considered unethical so tests can not be done to find answers. Hopefully you have a better idea where I am coming from if not thats fine but at least I tried to explain and didn’t just get mad.