T Nation

Deca Blast after Tren Blast?

I’m getting ready for a competition later this year and want to bulk then cut later down this year.
I just got done with a 12 week cycle of cutstack/Cutmix (trenA,testP,mastP) and really wasn’t happy with the results. In fact i pretty much didn’t see any results at all. This was my first Tren cycle so I was pretty disappointed.

I took 1ML EOD and the dose was 100mg tren 100mg TestP and 100mg MastP.
Since I wasn’t noticing any sides at all other than cramps would it be safe to run another cycle right after this blast?

I’m on TRT and thinking about running:
600mg Deca 1-12
750MG Test E 1-14
30-40mg Dbol 1-4

That’s a pretty competent bulk stack. The only thing I’d say is either run it longer or use NPP instead of deca. Twelve weeks just is on the short end for such a huge ester. But otherwise that’s a good, practical bulk.

Thanks mate! I’ll change it from deca to npp. But my question is, can i do a blast of npp right after a blast of cutmix 300? I changed the brand recently (1 week ago) to pharmacom mix 2 and now i’m defenetly noticing tren gains.

Will i die if i run npp after a 10 week cycle or am i good to go if i rest for a couple months after the up comming npp cycle?

Or you could switch the deca to eq which is what I would do,…

1 Like

You won’t die, but doing 19-nors back-to-back isn’t the best plan. There’s a lot of longer term consequences of that but if you’re competing then you’re in a different class of risk-takers.

But Physio is right (as he always is) that EQ is a better idea. Run the EQ for like 16 weeks, and if you need an oral start it with six weeks of anavar. You’ll be big, vascular, and hard as a diamond. That’s just my sort of meandering brain’s thought this morning.

EQ is pretty much the only steroid that i have no clue on how it works. What can i expect on a EQ cycle?
Are the gains good? Water retention? Dosage?

I’m mainly looking for size and strenght right now. I’ve heard that EQ gains isn’t grate. I want to bulk as i said before and heard that EQ is better for cutting. this isn’t my first cycle but im hoping to get gains more than i got from my tren cycle (which im pretty sure was underdosed like crazy). Anywho, if i run a 16-18 week cycle of deca and test (600/750) would i still see deca in it’s full effect since i’m jumping off from a 19 nor compund?

Here’s one for ya - I’ve done courses of T 750 deca 400 or Test 1g Tren 600 in the past with only half decent gains as my diet wasn’t really in check. Put on a bit of size and had great strength but nothing spectacular. The best gains I ever got was on 125mg test TRT dose and really focused on my macros and diet = I went from 175 to 210 pounds. When you want the gains IMO diet is key before any drugs. You have to keep increasing those calories and shovel that food in.

I’m not a big fan of EQ, I found it a rather weak steroid. Id rather do 1G Test instead of say 500 test, 600 EQ. Again its all about the calories.

1 Like

I’m not going to lie, my diet could have been better, but fuck me, tren killed my appetite in all ways possible.
1g of test is still alot for me. I dont know if im ready to jump on that amount since i still see decent gains with 500-750mg, so why up the dose :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m really intressted in deca as my next cycle and hoping to put down 4-5000 calories ED.
After all, it’s not the steroids that make me gain but the way i train, the way i eat and the way i rest. Steroids is just a helping hand
:slight_smile:

@xshafty I think it’s great when people call eq weak. When I cycle I’m up around 275 with abs (see my old logs) and that weight was hit with 600mg t and 600 mg eq. Structurally it’s similar to testosterone with half the aroma rate. So you can run 300 mg t and 600 mg eq and gain tons. It’s all diet. Shit man I have run 300 mg t cycles and gained tons. More isn’t better.having run deca I’ll take eq or just test all day. The Neuro effects of deca and tren aren’t worth it unless you truly plan to get on stage.

1 Like

so the gains on EQ is pretty much the same as deca?
I’ve never tried any of them so i’m in no place to say anything, but that’s what i’ve read. Does EQ have alot of water weight to it?

As an off-season bulking steroid, Equipoise can add quality lean mass gains, but they will not come overnight, and will fall short of many anabolic steroids. Steroids like Deca Durabolin will produce far greater mass results, as will steroids like Anadrol and Dianabol; however, the latter two are often accompanied by large amounts of water retention. Some athletes have, however, reported stronger off-season gains when Equipoise is added to a total off-season stack rather than used as a base steroid. If appetite suppression is an issue, this steroid may very well help you consume the excess calories needed for off-season growth. Of course, while it may not be a tremendous mass building steroid, for some it may produce all the mass they want. Not everyone who uses anabolic steroids is looking for immense gains in size.

Steroids.com

pretty much explains about it - the good points and the less good

Personally I like to stay clear of deca … its a nasty drug for some people and not worth it.
I like Test only these days

1 Like

Same my friend. @Rizla81 if someone really wants to step up I tell them to forgo extra anabolic a and just take humalog pre workout. Test only cycles are the best imo.

1 Like

EQ will have the opposite effect. One of the benefits of it is increased appetite, which sounds pertfor a bulk.

At the moment, all im looking for is mass and strenght and i prefer longer cycles.
My tren cycle was okay, even though i think it was either under dosed or didn’t have any tren at all. But the tren cycle made me ripped, some like that but since it’s bulking season i’d prefer mass and then cutting later down.
How about this cycle?
Test E 500 1-6v
Test E 750 7-16v
Deca 300 1-16v
EQ 300 1-16v
Dbol 30mg 1-4v

I don’t even run big doses anymore @physioLojik, my 125 TRT dose then maybe up it to 500mg, that’s about it. I’m 37 now and happy just going to the gym and eating and training - fuck I feel ancient writing that shit haha. I look half decent on 125mg TRT dose when my diet is on point.

@Rizla81 haha same man. Same.

I wonder which, if any, of the adverse cardiac and neurological effects of deca might be attenuated by taurine?

Amelioration of nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular and sperm toxicity in rats by taurine: effects on steroidogenesis, redox and inflammatory cascades, and intrinsic apoptotic pathway.

Abstract. The wide abuse of the anabolic steroid nandrolone decanoate by athletes and adolescents for enhancement of sporting performance and physical appearance may be associated with testicular toxicity and infertility. On the other hand, taurine; a free β-amino acid with remarkable antioxidant activity, is used in taurine-enriched beverages to boost the muscular power of athletes. Therefore, the purpose of this study was to investigate the mechanisms of the possible protective effects of taurine on nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular and sperm toxicity in rats. To achieve this aim, male Wistar rats were randomly distributed into four groups and administered either vehicle, nandrolone decanoate (10mg/kg/week, I.M.), taurine (100mg/kg/day, p.o.) or combination of taurine and nandrolone decanoate, for 8 successive weeks.

Results of the present study showed that taurine reversed nandrolone decanoate-induced perturbations in sperm characteristics, normalized serum testosterone level, and restored the activities of the key steroidogenic enzymes; 3β-HSD, and 17β-HSD. Moreover, taurine prevented nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular toxicity and DNA damage by virtue of its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic effects. This was evidenced by taurine-induced modulation of testicular LDH-x activity, redox markers (MDA, NO, GSH contents, and SOD activity), inflammatory indices (TNF-α, ICAM-1 levels, and MMP-9 gene expression), intrinsic apoptotic pathway (cytochrome c gene expression and caspase-3 content), and oxidative DNA damage markers (8-OHdG level and comet assay). In conclusion, at the biochemical and histological levels, taurine attenuated nandrolone decanoate-induced poor sperm quality and testicular toxicity in rats.

dont go over 400 mgs of deca you;ll get deca dick 400 mgs is enough…and yes eq for 16 weeks is excellent !! and yes diet is 75% of your gains. and strength size comes with strength. definitely go 1000grms of enanthate and a short dbol 4 weeks 50mgs ed and EQ 800mgs. and at week 10-12 try and throw in halotestin , cause you;ll be at your best and halo crushes strength 30-40 mgs daily for 4 weeks. that was my cycle i did last year and gained 23 lbs. and my waist went from a 38" to a 34" !! but that could have been the growth… trust me this cycle will give you mad gains even on a 75% diet . remember you dont get bigger working out with the same weights ,try different routines and the halo will help your bench by 100lbs. gauranteed. you need any advice for competitions email me :smile: