Deca At 16

I’m thinking of using 250mg of deca a week. I am 5’10 170 and I am really healthy. I’m okay with the way I am now but I want more. I want to use deca for only a month. My dealer told me this would be a good way to go but I wanted to post it and see what you guys have to say.

I read a post about growth plates being effected and I’m concerned. would it really affect me at only 250mg a week? I’m going for a little more bulk than I have right now. This is the setup below.

Deca /Proviron / HCG / Clomid
can’t post the chart on here for what ever reason so i’ll tell you what on it.

From reading the chart it shows to take “250mg of deca every week for four weeks(a month)” and “for 7 weeks straight(the whole cycle length) taking 1 tab of proviron a day” and “5th 6th and 7th week 5000iu of HCG a week” and “take on the 5th 6th and 7th weeks 2 tabs of clomid a day” hows this sound? Can you guys tell me what hcg and clomid do? thanks

stupid.

edit

after chatting with me in the T-Nation chat session u initiated, i hope you learned a little bit, because from what u said to me, you know absolutely nothing at all about ANYTHING juice related, and either way you have a LONG LONG way to go until you should even consider it wow…

stupid why?

At 16? Are you completely retarded?

At your age with your height and weight all you should be concerned with is eating big, lifting heavy and sleeping well. Your hormonal system is already optimal for growth - don’t fuck with it.

Talk about the age of instant gratification…

i know right dren? i made this clear to him, damn kid put on 20lbs naturally in the past few months hes been trainin already, kid will grow like a fkn weed. I think i helped him out. At least i hope.

Chad Waterbury:

http://www.T-Nation.com/...erbury&pageNo=1

CT

http://www.T-Nation.com/...audeau&pageNo=1

READ THESE AND STOP READING THOSE SHITTY MUSCLE MAGS BRO GOD.

yeah, thanks man. I’ll just stick with the natural way and forget steroids. I’m gaining big time right now but i just want it fast. I could go roids but I don’t want to be screwed so I’ll just work my ass of in the gym. thanks

Good to hear mate :slight_smile:

Normally id be your friend here in this situation…but 16 bro?..atleast wait till you are legally an adult and most people here will still be against juice at that age. And…deca only sucks ass…

Hey, guys!

I’m thinking of running a 8 week cycle of test-e on my 18 month old girl. Will it stunt her growth? How much mass will she gain? What kinda workouts are best for test enanthate?

thx guyz

[quote]facko wrote:
Normally id be your friend here in this situation…but 16 bro?..atleast wait till you are legally an adult and most people here will still be against juice at that age. And…deca only sucks ass…[/quote]

Adult meaning 26 years old with pleanty of experience in the gym? You’re underaged aswell, and always seem to post idiotic advice in the roid section.

Furthermore, since your dealer said run deca only that means you’re going to listen? They are your dealer for a reason, they are making money.

Deca only will make it so your package will function improperly, and even after the cycle you will still be messed up. There was a posting from another young man who still doesn’t have his stick or his libido functioning properly from a deca cycle.

I’m glad you, unlike your peers, are taking the time to listen and learn. You will be much happier in the end this way.

not to whore up this retarded thread, but there is a chat thing on here? i did not know that…

I used the im on here and got talked out of deca and if it wasn’t for this “stupid” thread I probably would have went ahead and went the wrong way.

[quote]testostronefreak wrote:
I used the im on here and got talked out of deca and if it wasn’t for this “stupid” thread I probably would have went ahead and went the wrong way.[/quote]

There are a lot of ppl here that will gladly help you stay natural and still make great gains. Glad to hear you are listening to the good advice you’ve been given.

at 16 you have a lot of natural gains left still. I was itching to go on the juice from the time I was 21. I waited 6 more years to read, learn, and try to exhaust the natural growth that I had left in me before going to the pharmacy to get bigger.
Keep lifting, eat well, take care of yourself and you will do fine.
There is a lot of good advice on here (I wish I would have had this site when I was 16).
Best of luck.
FG

[quote]testostronefreak wrote:
I used the im on here and got talked out of deca and if it wasn’t for this “stupid” thread I probably would have went ahead and went the wrong way.[/quote]

Theres a chance that if you take steroids at your age you may lose the ability to get an erection. GO FOR IT IMO!

And you wonder why they made it illegal in the US - idiots like this!!!

[quote]honkie wrote:
And you wonder why they made it illegal in the US - idiots like this!!![/quote]

Well he listened, but I just had a 17 year old PM me about using HGH. I’m thinking wtf. Then I read this and am soooo thankful he listened. Holy shit this is fucking crazy! I feel for this generation.

[quote]StandTall wrote:
honkie wrote:
And you wonder why they made it illegal in the US - idiots like this!!!

Well he listened, but I just had a 17 year old PM me about using HGH. I’m thinking wtf. Then I read this and am soooo thankful he listened. Holy shit this is fucking crazy! I feel for this generation.[/quote]

Yea, but thats what this sight and you guys are here for. With out your help and knowledge, the kid prob would have gone ahead and done it. Good job guys.