Deca and Test PCT

RAN DECA (STOPPED 2 WEEKS AGO) FOR 23 WEEKS @ 300 MG AND CURRENTLY ON TEST E 25 WEEKS @ 300MG WEEKLY (DOWN FROM 450 MG). ALSO TAKING 500 IU E3D OF HCG THROUGH OUT CYCLE. WOULD CLOMID 50MG DAILY FOR 4 WEEKS BE PROPER PCT ? IF SO HOW LONG UNTIL I CAN RUN NEXT CYCLE.

I AM THINKING OF A CYCLE OF ANAVAR 50MG DAILY FOR 2 MONTHS ASAP, MAYBE 4 WEEKS FROM LAST TEST PIN. IS THE PCT A WASTE UNLESS I STAY OFF LONGER ? I AM PRETTY SURE NATURAL TEST IS SHUT DOWN DO TO LENGTH OF TEST CYCLE. ANY VETS INPUT WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED, THANKS.

ouch! thats a pretty long run, much longer then I would have run and im on TRT. Im not a vet but ill comment on this. First off time on+ PCT= time off, thats a good protocol to follow. So in your case 27 weeks on plus PCT which I would do 6 weeks of equals 33 weeks, thats how much time you should take off! Im guessing no one touched this cause you dont sound like your willing to take much advice, hopefully im wrong. As far as PCT? if it where me id do something more aggressive then 4 weeks of clomid

clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20

just curious how old are you? is this your first cycle?

thanks for the response, i am 34 and not my first cycle. have used var , winny and dbol before. i am very willing to take advise. i just dont get advise at my gym so that is why i am asking here. as for the length of cycle i guess i got caught up in the gains at the end as they were impressive , but after 23 weeks fatigue had taken its toll. i have adjusted my workout and feel much better and havent lost strength yet. i was just looking for everyone’s .02 about following up with var so soon. currently i am on test e taper and down to 250mg weekly. any advise would help with the decision ahead.

[quote]13 wrote:
thanks for the response, i am 34 and not my first cycle. have used var , winny and dbol before. i am very willing to take advise. i just dont get advise at my gym so that is why i am asking here. as for the length of cycle i guess i got caught up in the gains at the end as they were impressive , but after 23 weeks fatigue had taken its toll. i have adjusted my workout and feel much better and havent lost strength yet. i was just looking for everyone’s .02 about following up with var so soon. currently i am on test e taper and down to 250mg weekly. any advise would help with the decision ahead. [/quote]

If you want to retain your natural production then no you shouldnt run the anavar, I would also stop that taper and get on PCT as soon as posible. IMO even with the HCG your gonna be shut down pretty hard, the longer you stay on the more chance you got of not getting back to normal levels. Good luck

I would suggest Klomen Tablet Theraphy for PCT!

[quote]IstanBull34 wrote:
I would suggest Klomen Tablet Theraphy for PCT![/quote]

I had to google that one! it seems to just be the generic form of clomid which I posted up above. is there any reason why you would run this over regular clomid?