T Nation

Deca and Dbol Alone?

Considering doing a pure deca/dbol cycle.

So, from what I understand here, simply doing deca and dbol together will not do much? My friend who has about fifteen years training experience and has done a lot of roids in that time told me that it’s fine to do so, you don’t really need to add in the sustanon or whatever, it will just give you mad acne.

Note, I did dbols alone for a month and gained 15lbs muscle on that, I figure this would be the logical next step up. How essential is the testosterone?

I believe it was Duchaine who wrote that if you can’t grow on deca & d-ball, you can’t grow on anything…

This is THE classic stack from the so-called “Golden Era” of bodybuilding…

The Trifecta though is Test/Deca/Dbol.

Most like to pair Test w/Deca as you can just keep growing throughout the cycle once you stop the dbol.

The risk you run using Deca without Test is suppression, potentially massive suppression if you run Deca for a full 12 weeks as is recommended. Deca stays in the system longer than anything else. Your PCT will likely have to be longer and stronger than with other forms of gear.

Running Test and Proviron alongside Deca and greater reduce the suppressing factor. Most will run test for a couple extra weeks after their last Deca shot then run PCT for 6-8 weeks if you did say 12 weeks of Deca and 14 of Test.

Personally I like Nandrolone very, very much. I am [was] not prone to heavy estrogen sides or shutdown [deca dick] so this never was an issue. For some it is so take heed. Again, having Proviron, A-dex and nolvadex with you from day 1 will keep you prepared. IMO only Proviron is a must to use from day 1 on a Test/Deca/Dbol cycle. A-dex and Nolva can be used when and if needed.

Sorry for the small hijack

sapasion

No pissing match at all, but why do you chose proviron? The reason why I ask is that just a few short years ago that drug was considered shit by most. Except precontest even then most where still reluctant on using it. So why not just Nolva or Adex?

quest

With Proviron [and test] I usually don’t need to run nolva or a-dex during the cycle and certainly not ED or even EW. Estrogen is pretty much under control in my body using just Proviron. Also I found its good for the libido as well.

[quote]Sam Spade wrote:
Considering doing a pure deca/dbol cycle.

So, from what I understand here, simply doing deca and dbol together will not do much? My friend who has about fifteen years training experience and has done a lot of roids in that time told me that it’s fine to do so, you don’t really need to add in the sustanon or whatever, it will just give you mad acne.

Note, I did dbols alone for a month and gained 15lbs muscle on that, I figure this would be the logical next step up. How essential is the testosterone? [/quote]

deca and dbol = great gains :slight_smile: