T Nation

Deca and Anti E's

hello,
I was just wondering if anyone could give me a little info on taking anti e’s with deca.

I have been reading about steroids and profiles for a while now and have been thinking about getting some deca. i braught this up to my bud and he told me that when he took deca he took an anti estrogen with it during and after the cycle.

I read that it is one of the mildly androgenic steroids but he told me better safe than sorry. is this true or would it be a waste of money.

I would stop short of saying protecting yourself from potential estrogen sides is a waste of money. Is it true that the Aromatization of Deca is quite low [1/5th of Test’s]. Would would be more concerning to me than anti-E is running Deca as a stand-alone product.

The risk of massive suppression is quite high on a Deca-only cycle. For this reason Deca is frequently stacked with a long estered Test. When that is introduced into the mix many of the suppression issues are dealt with.

But, in turn estrogen issues potentially begin to build with the inclusion of highly aromatizable Test.

I presently am on Deca and Test. I am also taking proviron alongside. Provion is a very good fit for these two products in that [1] it provides some degree of estrogen control for the Test [2]binds very well to the SHGB freeing up more Test [3] aids in libido support i.e. helps guard against Deca-Dick.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
I would stop short of saving protecting yourself from potential estrogen sides is a waste of money. Is it true that the Aromatization of Deca is quite low [1/5th of Test’s]. Would would be more concerning to me than anti-E is running Deca as a stand-alone product.

The risk of massive suppression is quite high on a Deca-only cycle. For this reason Deca is frequently stacked with a long estered Test. When that is introduced into the mix many of the suppression issues are dealt with.

But, in turn estrogen issues potentially begin to build with the inclusion of highly aromatizable Test.

I presently am on Deca and Test. I am also taking proviron alongside. Provion is a very good fit for these two products in that [1] it provides some degree of estrogen control for the Test [2]binds very well to the SHGB freeing up more Test [3] aids in libido support i.e. helps guard against Deca-Dick.[/quote]

tahnks alot for the input. i read that deca and test E or C was good to stack but unfortunately i can only find deca right now. maybe in good time.

[quote]Nex2kill wrote:
tahnks alot for the input. i read that deca and test E or C was good to stack but unfortunately i can only find deca right now. maybe in good time.[/quote]

Then you wait until you can get all the pieces for the cycle and then run it. Don’t run a deca only cycle unless you have a severe dislike for your cock.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:

Then you wait until you can get all the pieces for the cycle and then run it. Don’t run a deca only cycle unless you have a severe dislike for your cock. [/quote]

thanks. i shal wate than

If your supplier has Deca he must sure have Test as well?!?
And yes, long estered Tests marry very well with Deca, a very long estered product itself.

I run Deca by itself. I take 300-600mg./week. I have never had Deca Dick. Always just great gains and no bitch tit. Maybe my body is just different though. Everytime i run Test, My body grows boobs. SUCKS!!!