Deca alone ?

Hi All,
Im not shure if this is the right place to ask this so please forgive me if it isnt.I was wondering of what you think of only doing deca by itself. I wanted to do another cycle and was considering deca alone.I realy want to avoid the Test and Ive heard one million and one stuff pertaining to limp dick syndrome and am not shure about it. I was going to do 400mg of deca for 8-10 weeks. I dont want to do any Test this time around and was curious as to what I should add , if anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Happy New Years. Aris

I would like to help out, but I’m not “shure” where to start. First off, I’m guessing your first cycle was with Test. Let us know how much Test you were doing and what type it was. Did you not like doing Test the first time? Were you not happy with the gains?

Second, I’m curious as to why you would want to go from Test to Deca. For your second cycle, as a matter of fact, I would do BOTH.

And third, what type of gains are you looking for and what are your goals? Depending on what you’re after, you may be disappointed with a “Deca alone” cycle.

Thanks for your reply. I am into martial arts , Pankration in particular and I want to tone and lose some weight while tightening up. The first cycle I was on consisted of 500mg of Sust and 400mg of Deca per week. The gains were awsome. The second cycle consisted of 750mg of Sust , 600mg of Deca for the first 12 weeks .at that point I dumped the Sust and started 300mg of Primo for the next 4 weeks along with the Deca. I had some serious gains along with some serious fat and bloating. About half way into the cycle I just wanted to get the Test out of my system. It felt a little alien to me. Now I hear that if i do deca only i will lose my libido. At worst case scenario what do you think of 400mg of Deca and 250 of Enanthate or cipionate per week? Besides , what kind of side effects should i expect with only deca alone? Thanks,

aris1